Tonights Game....blah blah

Frez

I can't even get excited about tonights game. I'll watch it, but I can't even get a football woody on this one.

Anyone else feeling like this? We fans were ripped off this season by our Buffalo Bills!

Denver 37

Bills 16

I can't even get excited about tonights game. I'll watch it, but I can't even get a football woody on this one.

Anyone else feeling like this? We fans were ripped off this season by our Buffalo Bills!

Denver 37

Bills 16

535025[/snapback]

Yeah dude, same boat. It's strange. You know, I feel like I *should* care and all, but I really don't. I think I'm more interested in the local scenery "cut to commercial" fillers they'll have than I am in the actual game.

They win? Who cares. They loose? Surprise, what else is new? There's what whole playing for pride bit, but honestly, with the side show that has been OBD over the past month or so, I don't think there's a whole hell of a lot of that left.

-Jeff

Denver 37

Bills 16

535025[/snapback]

This was a dead team walking 2 weeks ago. Only question is whether they finish 5 or 6 games out of the playoffs.

I'm feeling pretty indifferent about this game, too.

Blah, blah, blah, says it all. Mularkey and TD have lost all credibility. All the inflated expectations going into this season were either artificially manufactured or the result of two guys just not knowing much about the game. Either way, it doesn't reflect well on them.

IMHO, Mike Mularkey lost this team many games ago. This isn't something that just took place in the last two weeks. You could see this coming even with rose colored glasses on sipping the kool aid.  :o

535034[/snapback]

:D

Yeah, I agree. Felt this one come unravelled back when he first pulled JP.

Oh look, nhl.com audio time.

-Jeff

I love it... listening to the Sabres coverage, they were doing some NFL updates... looks like we're not the only ones that feel this way.

"The Patriots win 28-0, clinching the AFC East.... Way to go Bills, it was there for the taking this year. Instead, we get to watch you take a beating at the hands of Denver tonight."

Followed by...

"By the way, if you're in Buffalo and want to switch at 6, our sister station starts Bills coverage or whatever. We do have one winning team here in Buffalo, though..."