Cindy Sheehan protesting in Spain

/dev/null

If her 15 minutes are up, why does she still merit so much attention here where the Sheehan watch is still manned 24-7?

536620[/snapback]

maybe its a Red State thing, like NASCAR.

nobody really pays any attention to her, but there are some who keep an eye out waiting for the next wreck

maybe its a Red State thing, like NASCAR.

nobody really pays any attention to her, but there are some who keep an eye out waiting for the next wreck

537441[/snapback]

I would think Ashlee Simpson would be a far more entertaining train wreck to watch for than a crazy woman who has no credability.

Ashlee Simpson is another crazy woman who has no credability.

537464[/snapback]

Yeah, but we'd both do her just to tell funny stories and brag later. It will only work for about six more months, though. She'll be obscure history then.

Can't say that about the has been media dead kid queen. Ashley at least has a sister who used to be famous.

Jokes aside, has anyone ever heard of dignity?

Unless one simply wants to be a pointless, instigating prick, from either side, drop the Cindy talk.

Picard

537497[/snapback]

If one wants to be an ass, keep with it. If one wants to talk about anything, forget it. She's never been a factor in your life, and never will. If she's changed your life, enlighten me.

Better to go see King Kong.

Now THAT's important.

I'd buy Naomi Watts dinner, and a martini. Hopefully, three. Four, I'd fall asleep, after four, though...

Sorry, I'm old.