Sabres vs Bills... Who packs the house tonight?

NavyBillsFan

front runner :o

534817[/snapback]

I have always been both, with the attention shift to the Sabres after the super bowl. But, this season, there is no reason to pay attention to the Bills. The Sabres are built like a team that will win games and be fun to watch. The Bills have neither of those.

Both are sold out. It is possible to get from the HSBC Arena to RWS in 15 minutes. The Sabres game should end by 7:30, you could be at the Ralph by 8pm easy if you have a plan on where to park. It will be real easy to get from the HSBC to my couch by 8pm. Could have been a great day for Buffalo Sports if the Bills game would have meant something. I think alot of people are going to say F the Bills and just watch the game on TV.

Buffalo was a Sabres town in the 70's and early 80's. The combination of Scotty Bowman ruining the Sabres and Ralph Wilson deciding to spend money and the arrival of Jim Kelly turned it into a Bills town. However, interest in the Sabres picks up after the Bills are done. I have seen that to be the case over the last two weeks. Winning 13 of their last 15 games doesn't hurt the Sabres either. The Aud was sold out for the entire 1970's and into the 80's. They had something like 450+ straight home games sell out. I have always been a big fan of both teams.

Both are sold out. It is possible to get from the HSBC Arena to RWS in 15 minutes. The Sabres game should end by 7:30, you could be at the Ralph by 8pm easy if you have a plan on where to park. It will be real easy to get from the HSBC to my couch by 8pm. Could have been a great day for Buffalo Sports if the Bills game would have meant something. I think alot of people are going to say F the Bills and just watch the game on TV.

Buffalo was a Sabres town in the 70's and early 80's. The combination of Scotty Bowman ruining the Sabres and Ralph Wilson deciding to spend money and the arrival of Jim Kelly turned it into a Bills town. However, interest in the Sabres picks up after the Bills are done. I have seen that to be the case over the last two weeks. Winning 13 of their last 15 games doesn't hurt the Sabres either. The Aud was sold out for the entire 1970's and into the 80's. They had something like 450+ straight home games sell out. I have always been a big fan of both teams.

534835[/snapback]

There is no way in H..E.. double hockey sticks, that you are going to get from the hockey game to your parking spot at RWS in 1/2 hour today. Besides the weather, you would have to leave the Sabres game early or make sure you dont park in any of the lots close to HSBC. This game starts at 5:00 pm and will not end till after 7:30, barring any OT, 10 minute video replays and such. The last time I went to a game was the San Jose game. We left early and it still took almost 1/2 hour just to get out of the lot and onto the 190. Most late night games at the Ralph, especialy in cold weather, people dont tailgate, in the parking lot. They party at home or at a bar and leave at the last moment, to go to the game. Also a lot of the satelite lots, (peoples homes) will be closed due to the snow. And parking will be tough.

Best bet, go to one or the other, and avoid the headache. :o