Nice goal by Breire!

Dante

Have the sound turned down on the Sabre game(listening to tunes in the background. Sara Evans. Not a country fan per say but this chick has it friggen goin on!) and that was a nice goal by Daniel. Sabres look good. All kinds of talent out on the ice there tohight. Preping for Sharks vs Caps as San Jose marches toward the Stanley Cup!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have the sound turned down on the Sabre game(listening to tunes in the background. Sara Evans. Not a country fan per say but this chick has it friggen goin on!) and that was a nice goal by Daniel. Sabres look good. All kinds of talent out on the ice there tohight. Preping for Sharks vs Caps as San Jose marches toward the Stanley Cup!

Keep prepping. :doh:

534617[/snapback]

Wounds like you whould be WATCHING Sara (as she has it going on) and listening to the Sabres. But, what do I know?

Keep prepping. :doh:

534620[/snapback]

Sure will. Hey dont get too many chances to sit back and relax. Had company xmas party(bowling. Pretty fun) and wife is gone xmas shopping. Nice chance to sit back, crank some tunes, drink some mexican beer and enjoy some hockey. Godsmack now btw. ;)

Wounds like you whould be WATCHING Sara (as she has it going on) and listening to the Sabres.  But, what do I know?

534621[/snapback]

Good point. Of course if I could actually BE with Sara Evans I probably could care a less about the Sabres. But that isnt really happening so I guess I will take the best of both. :doh:

We got friggen robbed.

Let's get this one back.

It was a great save by Marty.  How can you overrule the call on the ice on that one.  How was the review conclusive?!?!

534646[/snapback]

If I'm Lindy, Darcy, and Tom Golisano I make the NHL explain that one to me at length, including the very "conclusive" review they used. Absolutely bull sh--!

The guys on TSN said during the review that the video was not conclusive enough to change the call on the ice.

What the hell was the video replay official thinking on that?

534651[/snapback]

No clue. There's no way from the above angle you can tell where that puck was.

Conclusive my white Irish ass.