It might be time for petition to Ralph

Albany,n.y.

A tradition of signs in Ralph Wilson stadium is dying. Why? -Because of the arrogant jerks who are running the organization. Years ago, the stadium was filled with signs. The Buffalo News would always have a paragraph on Monday-"Best Sign (or banner,whatever)" Since Commandant Donahoe has taken control, the sign is a dying art form. The correct criteria is to prohibit obscene and offensive signs. Since when does a sign offensive to one man (Donahoe or Mularkey) qualify for banishment. Maybe it's time to let Ralph know we want our team & stadium back. The tradition of calling for a coach or gm's job has always been with signs across the NFL, suddenly it's gone in Buffalo and other places. I remember watching tv games where Philly fans had "Joe must go" plastered all over the stadium and one Thanksgiving there was the famous "The Lions need

to G(et) R(id) O(F) W(ayne) planted conspicuously in the end zone where a camera won't miss it. Now, they won't even let me write "Fire Mularkey" in the snow below my seat. This policy is ridiculous!

Maybe everyone going to the game should make a sign stating how there should be "Freedom of Signs."  :doh:

534249[/snapback]

Never put up a "Freedom of Signs sign, " but rather along with CTM's idea,

Hang up a big sign that reads "This sign is not offensive"

or a sign that reads "Tom Donahoe and this sign must Stay"

Never put up a "Freedom of Signs sign, "  but rather along with CTM's idea,

Hang up a big sign that reads "This sign is not offensive"

or a sign that reads "Tom Donahoe and this sign must Stay"

534257[/snapback]

How about this? "I had a better sign, but security took it"