Terrell Owens- Lets make a splash

Takeo_14

Finally to TO news has quite. But read this article about what he said to GQ. I think he is right on.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9100035

With Moulds on the way out. Lets go and get TO. Now don't just say no, listen first. He would instantly make this team better on offense. Him and an improved oline. The guys is a gamer. He knows he has one chance left at Super Bowl (age and reputation). This guy is going to out to get back at not just the Eagles, but the NFL. You can tell by what he says in the article. What has Owens teams done the last few years? Take a look, they WIN! You can't expect to let Eric Moulds walk and become a better team, your nuts. You think Evans and Reed can be #1 receivers. Give me a break both of these guys are Peerless Price's. #2 guys that feed off the #1 guy getting double/attention.

Just imagine the TO on offense and TKO back on defense next year. Plus a top 10 pick in the draft.!!!

Finally to TO news has quite. But read this article about what he said to GQ. I think he is right on.

With Moulds on the way out. Lets go and get TO. Now don't just say no, listen first. He would instantly make this team better on offense. Him and an improved oline. The guys is a gamer. He knows he has one chance left at Super Bowl (age and reputation). This guy is going to out to get back at not just the Eagles, but the NFL. You can tell by what he says in the article. What has Owens teams done the last few years? Take a look, they WIN! You can't expect to let Eric Moulds walk and become a better team, your nuts. You think Evans and Reed can be #1 receivers. Give me a break both of these guys are Peerless Price's. #2 guys that feed off the #1 guy getting double/attention.

Just imagine the TO on offense and TKO back on defense next year. Plus a top 10 pick in the draft.!!!

534109[/snapback]

Two points:

TO has never won anything. He's been to the conference championship once in ten years.

Why would someone who has one chance left to win (I don't think this is true, but you said so) come to a 4-win team with an unproven quarterback?

Unless TO can block & pass rush, he's a luxury we can't afford-on the salary cap & in the locker room. Moulds will be replaced by a veteran free agent, not Josh Reed. This team is 2 years at best from contending for any championship-I can just see TO's reaction to Buffalo-the guy didn't want to play in Baltimore, why would he go to Buffalo? Get Real!

534109[/snapback]

I wouldn't want TERRELL OWENS (note, not TO- he's a grown man, for pete's sake!) if he came with a guaranteed Superbowl win. That said he wouldn't come with that- he'd ruin everything, just like he always does.

The Eagles went 2-1 in the playoffs last season.....which gamedid he play inagain?

TO has never won anything.  He's been to the conference championship once in ten years.

534118[/snapback]

i am by no means suggesting that the bills pursue TO, which will never happen anyway, but this is riduculous. first, the teams he's been on have almost always been good, usually making the playoffs. also, in the nfl, individual players don't "win things," teams do. barry sanders never "won anything", but he was twice the player thurman thomas was and a good bit better than emmitt smith too. gale sayers and dick butkus never won anything either. them not winning anything had everything to do with the teams surrounding them.

Its funny I was watching this show on espn2 last night about TO. It talked about his days in SF and then in Philly. He is a very gifted receiver. Maybe the best in the league but he is all about TO. Can you imagine if JP didnt look his way 90% of the time. He would go crazy and be a major disruption. He would never come to Buffalo anyway. He will go somewhere where he can have a chance to win a bowl now not in 10 years.

I'd take that guy in heartbeat, with an incentive laden deal with not much risk to the team. Boy can flat out ball!!!!!. And in Buffalo it would be HIS team, not McNabbs, which is really all he wants.

And for all those who think he won't come here? afetr all the cash he lost this year, and with not many years to make it up, hes going to the team that ofeers the most jack

I'd take that guy in heartbeat, with an incentive laden deal with not much risk to the team. Boy can flat out ball!!!!!. And in Buffalo it would be HIS team, not McNabbs, which is really all he wants.

And for all those who think he won't come here? afetr all the cash he lost this year, and with not many years to make it up, hes going to the team that ofeers the most jack

534152[/snapback]

Thankfully it wont be us....we want a winner, not a whiner

I think TO will have to come to a team like the Bills, although it won't be the Bills. And this talk of having him on our team is probably the same BS that Eagle fan was saying before he got there.

Didn't really pan out all that well. Stay away and let him pout somewhere else, if the guy can't like McNabb, how well do you think he does with Waterboy?

534109[/snapback]

WHAT?! :doh:

One of the interesting things about the article was that at least 19 of T.O.'s teammates attended his birthday party. That shows that maybe things weren't as one-sided as the Eagles made them out to be.

534178[/snapback]

Then those guys are idiots.

The Eagles and the NFL blew everything out of proportion. 19 teammates. The media and the Eagles made it sound like it was TO vs the Eagles. The guy got a bad rap. Please will someone answer this??

How much of a difference is there from Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens. Both speak their mind. Johnson talks smack everyweek all week long. If TO says something it has to be bad!!! I'll go on record right now and say wherever TO lands next year watch out!!!!!! While we with an anemic offense for yet another year, and a playoff caliber defense.

Two points:

TO has never won anything.  He's been to the conference championship once in ten years.

534118[/snapback]

I don't think the knock on him is being MIA in big games. Remember when he caught that unbelievable catch from Steve Young on the last play of the game to beat the Packers in the playoffs? And his Super Bowl heroics last year weren't too shabby. He's a big game receiver.

BUT, as demonstrated this year, he's also a cancer than can singlehandedly sink your entire franchise into the toilet. He's not worth it.

The Eagles and the NFL blew everything out of proportion. 19 teammates. The media and the Eagles made it sound like it was TO vs the Eagles. The guy got a bad rap. Please will someone answer this??

How much of a difference is there from Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens. Both speak their mind. Johnson talks smack everyweek all week long. If TO says something it has to be bad!!! I'll go on record right now and say wherever TO lands next year watch out!!!!!! While we with an anemic offense for yet another year, and a playoff caliber defense.

534262[/snapback]

So at 19 supporters, less than half the team, it implies he split the team up and was a divider rather than a unifiying force. Johnson and TO can play, but they are both trash in my book. Having said that, if TO came to Buffalo (very doubtful), I hope he is a success and will wish him the best.