Bush ban on torture ban lifted

Chilly

But since TPS is listed twice, we might be able to open some room.

536552[/snapback]

Hello, BiB. What's happening? Uh… we have sort of a problem here. Yeah. You apparently didn't put one of the new coversheets on your TPS reports.

Yeah, you see. We're putting the coversheets onall the TPS reports now before they go out. Did you see the memo about this?

Yeah. If you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on, that will be great. And Uh, I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo Mmmm, Ok?

Hello, BiB. What's happening? Uh… we have sort of a problem here. Yeah. You apparently didn't put one of the new coversheets on your TPS reports.

Yeah, you see.  We're putting the coversheets onall the TPS reports now before they go out.  Did you see the memo about this?

Yeah. If you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on, that will be great. And Uh, I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo Mmmm, Ok?

536597[/snapback]

Gotta love Office Space

Yeah, you see.  We're putting the coversheets onall the TPS reports now before they go out.  Did you see the memo about this?

536597[/snapback]

Oh and btw, BiB, yeah, I am going to need you to come in and work on Saturday.

(rifles through spreadsheet)

No...no, I don't think so. You're not scheduled to be around anymore after Thursday.

538147[/snapback]

Uh, we're gonna need to move your desk downstairs into Storage B. We have some new people coming in and we need all the space we can get.

Uh, and if you could could go ahead and get a can of pesticide and take care of the roach problem we've been having. That would be great