Yeah, we'll beat the Patriots ...

Yeah, we'll beat the Patriots. And you know what else will happen the SAME day? ...

-

- You'll get home, and Bush will have a press conference on TV and say, "The whole war in Iraq is a scam. It's a money grab ... Carlyle, KBR/Halliburton, big oil, big defense ... one big money grab. People are dying for our greed. We now see how wrong that is, and we are sorry. We're ending it now..."

-

- The Surgeon General will announce the same day that cigarettes, borboun, and adventurous sex with women you've just met are the keys to a long & healthy life...

-

-Rich Gannon will go to the Raiders' execs and BEG for a trade to the Bills. His stated reason will be, "Man, I WANT to play behind that O-line!"

-

- The NHL players and their owners will agree.... "Look," they'll say, "we have the highest per-player average salary in professional sports. For God's sake, let's just shake hands and PLAY!"

-

- Money Magazine will list Buffalo as the number ONE hot job market in the United States. The Western New York demographic will change dramatically as young people graduate from universities and move TO Buffalo for high-paying jobs in whatever field they choose...

-

- Bush/Cheney will agree to as many extemporaneous debates as Kerry wants. Bush will say, "No more 'White House Spokesman' responding 'ouch' when someone kicks me in the shin! I can speak for myself. I am an intelligent, articulate leader, and I'm running on the strength of my ideas, and the excellence of my record, damnit!"

-

- Finally, the Patriots will lose out the string, go 2-14, and pretty much throw the AFC East wide open!

- The Surgeon General will announce the same day that cigarettes, borboun, and adventurous sex with women you've just met are the keys to a long & healthy life...

38055[/snapback]

When did YOU ever stop believing that ?? Hardly urban legend to you !

When did YOU ever stop believing that ?? Hardly urban legend to you !

38108[/snapback]

I'm beginning to think that the keys to a long & healthy life are not letting the Bills' performance on any given Sunday make me crazy. (*sigh*) Still, I can't help it. I've been a fan for 37 years, and I still haven't learned how not to care too much. Performances like yesterday's STILL cause me ulcers ...

I'm beginning to think that the key to a long & healthy life are not letting the Bills' performance on any given Sunday make me crazy. (*sigh*) Still, I can't help it. I've been a fan for 37 years, and I still haven't learned how not to care too much.  Performances like yesterday's STILL cause me ulcers ...

38152[/snapback]

I hear you John. It's so frustrating to watch that tripe they call an Offense.