Kittens

VABills

Al Gore is out jogging one morning, notices a little boy on the corner with a box. Curious, he runs over to the child and says, "What's in the box, kid?" The little boy says, "Kittens, they're brand new kittens." Al Gore laughs and says, "What kind of kittens are they?" "Democrats," the child says. "Oh, that's cute," Al Gore says and he runs off. A couple of days later, Al Gore is running with his buddy Bill Clinton and he spies the same boy with his box just ahead. Al says to Bill, "You gotta check this out," and they both jog over to the boy with the box. Al says, "Look in the box Bill, isn't that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey, kid, tell my friend Bill what kind of kittens they are." The boy replies, "They're Republicans."

"Whoa!" Al says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Democrats. What's up?" "Well," the kid says, "Their eyes are open now."

Al Gore is out jogging one morning, notices a little boy on the corner with a box. Curious, he runs over to the child and says, "What's in the box, kid?" The little boy says, "Kittens, they're brand new kittens." Al Gore laughs and says, "What kind of kittens are they?" "Democrats," the child says. "Oh, that's cute," Al Gore says and he runs off. A couple of days later, Al Gore is running with his buddy Bill Clinton and he spies the same boy with his box just ahead. Al says to Bill, "You gotta check this out," and they both jog over to the boy with the box. Al says, "Look in the box Bill, isn't that cute? Look at those little kittens. Hey, kid, tell my friend Bill what kind of kittens they are." The boy replies, "They're Republicans."

"Whoa!" Al says, "I came by here the other day and you said they were Democrats. What's up?" "Well," the kid says, "Their eyes are open now."

533324[/snapback]

Don't post all your material in one day. You really have to learn to pace yourself. :lol:

I'm not knocking clubbing baby seals, Frodo, I'm knocking watching someone else club baby seals.  It's dull.  If you're going to club something and make it a spectator sport, club something that fights back.  Not baby seals or Democrats.

533365[/snapback]

Liberals: Truly a waste of opposable thumbs.

Oh there is plenty more where that came from.  It's like clubbing baby seals.  Real easy targets of opportunity.  :lol:

533346[/snapback]

Speaking of which, does anybody else know the "seal song"? The chorus goes something like this:

"You don't bludgeon a seal 'cause you want him for a meal.

You do it 'cause you want to hear that litter f***er squeal.

You club him in the head,

and you do it just for kicks.

Then you poke out his eyes with your eye pokin' sticks."

Sorry for the interruption.

Speaking of which, does anybody else know the "seal song"?  The chorus goes something like this:

"You don't bludgeon a seal 'cause you want him for a meal.

You do it 'cause you want to hear that litter f***er squeal.

You club him in the head,

and you do it just for kicks.

Then you poke out his eyes with your eye pokin' sticks."

Sorry for the interruption.

533557[/snapback]

Hey that is kinda catchy!

Have you ever had seal meat?

I bet it is double yum.