crayonz is making a mockery

Beerball

Did you eat at browns or marky's for seafood , they're actually in seabrook but well known as the place to eat while at hampton beach....One time I was eating on the deck at marky's when a couple a kids were tossing lobster heads and frenchfries to the gulls, and the gulls would hover and swoop for scraps, the kids were throwing. Then I heard loud splashing below deck in the blackwater river? I look over the side of the deck in the water, wow stripers on a feeding frenzy, anyway found a new fishing hole... The stripers were even smashing the french fries,probally could tie a imatation frenchfry and slayem..

534739[/snapback]

Cool!

Believe it or not, we never ate there. My family has a cottage at NHB (North Hampton Beach) and we have been going there since '01... Whenever we go out it seems it is towards Maine (a couple times in Ogunquit) or MA (Newburyport this year). Usually, when we spend a week there, we will cook out most of the nights and go out a few... On Wednesday we usually head south to the main beach, watch the fireworks and the kids play at the arcade and what not!

This past year we had seafood at a place in Rye, NH (the name escapes me)... Not bad but kinda casual (which is okay with kids). In past years, we went to Petey's on 1A (Rye Beach, also good with kids).

Cool!

Believe it or not, we never ate there.  My family has a cottage at NHB (North Hampton Beach) and we have been going there since '01...  Whenever we go out it seems it is towards Maine (a couple times in Ogunquit) or MA (Newburyport this year).  Usually, when we spend a week there, we will cook out most of the nights and go out a few... On Wednesday we usually head south to the main beach, watch the fireworks and the kids play at the arcade and what not!

This past year we had seafood at a place in Rye, NH (the name escapes me)... Not bad but kinda casual (which is okay with kids).  In past years, we went to Petey's on 1A (Rye Beach, also good with kids).

537190[/snapback]

Great area to have a cottage, went to maine this summer for a couple a days and drove past the bush cottage in kennebunkport, bush senior has gotta love the fishing from that spot, then proceeded to a typical maine coastal town just south of portland ayuh, love the downeast accent, I have the m!@#$, accent say three words everyone knows where your from In newburyport, if you have'nt been try plum island, bridge accessable... great beaches and pretty good surf for boogie boarding, also has dunes and neat walkways to observe the marsh and birds...