Where is Dwight Adams these days?

Hardy Pyle

I loved that guy.

That is another example of TD getting rid of good long time Buffalo Bills people -- for no good reason.

We should bring him back -- just so I can listen to him talk about guys in the draft. I loved the way he would describe some kid that you never heard of from some school you barely recognized. He could tell you everything that ever happened in the kids life -- and would do it in that Bobby Bowdenesque accent of his.

BRING BACK DWIGHT!!!

Although he certainly seemed to know his stuff (IMO), if I'm not mistaken, he was getting quite up there in age. Perhaps there was an issue of him not wanting &/or being able to put in what I'm sure are the obscene hours necessary to adequately do the job.

If it wasn't an issue then, it might be now, especially since it's likely that hour front office will be overhauled.

Although he certainly seemed to know his stuff (IMO), if I'm not mistaken, he was getting quite up there in age.  Perhaps there was an issue of him not wanting &/or being able to put in what I'm sure are the obscene hours necessary to adequately do the job.

If it wasn't an issue then, it might be now, especially since it's likely that hour front office will be overhauled.

533211[/snapback]

I am pretty confident that he wanted to stay and that TD pushed him out. In fact, it is my understanding that before he got pushed out, they stripped him of most of his duties, removed him from his office, and practically located him a closet.

It was no secret that TD wanted to push him out.

Another brilliant maneuver by TD.

department use to be the best in the league. And a great strenght of this team.

Now anyone past the 3-4th round is ultimately a writeoff.

533198[/snapback]

Like Terence McGee, Angelo Crowell, Jason Peters, and Shaud Williams?

• 2 weeks later...
shaud williams? that guy sucks. the jury is out on peters, by the way. i suspect that it's not a coincidence that the bills running game has completely collapsed since he entered the lineup ...

533252[/snapback]

Shaud Williams is a pretty good #2 back- if the blocking was there for him, he would look a lot better. He's not a MaGahee that will get his own yards, but you only have 1 starter

I think the babe knows something... or someone.  ;)

541877[/snapback]

I don't know anything yall dont know -- just that losing Dwight Adams was ONE of the first steps to the downfall of the Bills' empire, and Ralphie would be a GENIUS to bring him back, even if only as a "consultant." But, maybe I do know someone!!! 0:)