Some names from the past

atl-fan

The Bills this past season consistently run out of gas in the 3rd quarter and by the fourth put up little resistance or drive.....hmmmm. I remember a strength and conditioning coach by the name of Rusty Jones. He always seem to gain alot of accolades while here, on a coaching staff that always seemed to make this team better as the game went on. TD comes in and Jones slips out of town. I think we miss him more and more as the game obviously grinds our team down. I've also though MM was a little "light" on the team through training camp and preseason.

Alot of posts have been questioning WM's heart and drive.......hmmmm. I remember similar thoughts and statements back in the early 70's. We had a running back that just wasn't living up to expectations and it was thought he only really wanted to play in warm climates. A new coach came in and made quite a difference. Oj and Saban.

The Bills this past season consistently run out of gas in the 3rd quarter and by the fourth put up little resistance or drive.....hmmmm. I remember a strength and conditioning coach by the name of Rusty Jones. He always seem to gain alot of accolades while here, on a coaching staff that always seemed to make this team better as the game went on. TD comes in and Jones slips out of town. I think we miss him more and more as the game obviously grinds our team down. I've also though MM was a little "light" on the team through training camp and preseason.

Alot of posts have been questioning WM's heart and drive.......hmmmm. I remember similar thoughts and statements back in the early 70's. We had a running back that just wasn't living up to expectations and it was thought he only really wanted to play in warm climates. A new coach came in and made quite a difference. Oj and Saban.

532897[/snapback]

[/quote

I agree about the conditioning. Not more than a few years ago, the B'gals here were notorious for their poor shape. The 1st 4 games or so were usually wipeouts.

Btw, welcome aboard!