OH MY GOD!!!

Adam

Who is that guy running his mouth about McNabb!!! McNabb a mediocre talent? Should have given money to Owens....this guy has to be joking!

532796[/snapback]

I didnt read the article but I'm not the biggest mcnabb fan anyway, before the eagles got owens mcnabb's accuracy was rather crappy. Yeah he's always been athletic I just always thought watching him he left something to be desired and always had a tendancy to fall apart in the clutch. My guess is when Mcnabb comes back and the eagles without Owens his accuracy will fall back to under 60%

I didnt read the article but I'm not the biggest mcnabb fan anyway, before the eagles got owens mcnabb's accuracy was rather crappy. Yeah he's always been athletic  I just always thought watching him he left something to be desired and always had a tendancy to fall apart in the clutch.  My guess is when Mcnabb comes back and the eagles without Owens his accuracy will fall back to under 60%

532800[/snapback]

McNabb was a prime reason that they went to 4 NFC championship games- accuracy or not, the guy is a leader. He and the Eagles took Owens to the Superbowl, not the other way around

Mcnabb is a choke artist.  Who else pukes trying to run a two minute drill with the Superbowl on the line?  He was hyperventilating so bad Freddy Mitchell had to call the plays.  I am not a Mcnabb fan

532806[/snapback]

I agree he choked then and he is a choker in general, but did you read the article? It was very strange....

Its a strange article but the writer is correct about a few things.

-Mcnabb was better when he ran the ball more

-Mcnabb is a choker

-Mcnabb let his team down

The article was strange that he invoked race but its a nonissue with me. I dont like this quote by Mcnabb- ""Especially being the same color I am," McNabb told the Philadelphia Inquirer. "Obviously if it's someone else who is not African American, it's racism. But when someone of the same race talks about you because you're selling out because you're not running the ball, it goes back to: What are we really talking about here?

Is it obvious? Is it racism if a white sportscaster says someone is the first black to win a Superbowl? I hear that type of comment on the air all the time. I think people need to lighten up with race and quit blowing stuff up out of proportion. The writer is a jackass but why give him any attention?

BTW Donovan gets criticized alot by teammates. From the outside it seems like he does have a problem leading. The dude is a lightning rod for criticism and race comments. Where there is smoke there is fire..

-Mcnabb is a choker

The article was strange that he invoked race but its a nonissue with me.  I dont like this quote by Mcnabb- ""Especially being the same color I am," McNabb told the Philadelphia Inquirer. "Obviously if it's someone else who is not African American, it's racism. But when someone of the same race talks about you because you're selling out because you're not running the ball, it goes back to: What are we really talking about here?

Is it obvious?  Is it racism if a white sportscaster says someone is the first black to win a Superbowl?  I hear that type of comment on the air all the time.  I think people need to lighten up with race and quit blowing stuff up out of proportion.  The writer is a jackass but why give him any attention? 

BTW Donovan gets criticized alot by teammates.  From the outside it seems like he does have a problem leading.  The dude is a lightning rod for criticism and race comments.  Where there is smoke there is fire..

532821[/snapback]

I agree with your point, and to be honest, Limbaugh's intent was NOT racist. He did apologize for what he said, and clarified what he meant- that McNabb should just be considered a good QB- period

Mcnabb is a choke artist.  Who else pukes trying to run a two minute drill with the Superbowl on the line?  He was hyperventilating so bad Freddy Mitchell had to call the plays.  I am not a Mcnabb fan

532806[/snapback]

um, this is really, really dumb. in that drive, a) they scored and b) they were up against the clear-cut best team in the league (the patriots, the same team that has dismantled the bills on a regular basis in this millenium). he had a fabulous season last year -- better than any bills qb since 1990.

-Mcnabb is a choker

532821[/snapback]

no. i can't let you get away with this false remarks:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/McNaDo00.htm

look closely at the 2004 season. that is better than the numbers any bills qb has put up *ever*.