Give this team NO days off !!!

Thailog80

I'd have there asses in OBD everyday until October third. Film study,catching off the jugs machine, pushing a broom...whatever. This team is NOT to be rewarded with any time off. Im not saying work them until they drop......send a message " You guys want time off...earn it"

While I agree, I believe there are league rules about time off during the bye.  Eitherway at this rate they'll have a lot of time off starting January 3rd.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

38042[/snapback]

Yeah You're right Im sure the CBA gives them at least three off. They deserve nothing more than what they're guaranteed.

I would make them sleep on the field for two weeks straight.  Give the WR a ball and make them carry it wherever they go.  Get a big clock to hang around Bledsoes neck like he was flavor flav.

38049[/snapback]

\Im sorry the image of Drew looking like Flava Flav.....LMAO.

I am 110% with Thai Stick on this one! Seriously. Just because they're millionaires, they can't be expected to work through a rough spot? I am 100% in agreement here. They need to practice, and they need to focus. You want to tell me this offensive (and I do mean "offensive") line couldn't use two weeks of intense drilling? To most people, myself included, the early bye is a bad thing. Too early to be useful for rest. So, I say - and I think Thai is also saying - convert the NEGATIVE to a POSITIVE. Take it as a two week stretch to get READY for the frickin' WORLD CHAMPIONS, who will be in our back yard in two weeks. If you go on a fricking VACATION while your job crumbles around you, then you're George Bush ... Practice them until they look like a finely-oiled precision machine! I would.