I am a thinker

VABills

I'll try and invent some new ways to call all you partisan lemmings partisan lemmings, because I honestly care so very much about the way I insult you. It's pretty obvious that you actually spend some time struggling with this, so I'M having some effect on YOU.  That works for me.

Also, the value of your exactly the same responses aren't diminishing their previously off the charts effectiveness. :blink:

I'm sorry that pointing out that Bill Clinton and Al Gore openly solicited campaign contributions from the Chinese as not being any different than other politicians (from the supposed "other side" - or not) doing exactly the same thing is such a difficult concept for you and the pseudo-intellectual that is Tenny.  Perhaps if each of you ate a little less of the education system's "meat", you'd be able to have some cognitive "pudding".

533161[/snapback]

Is that "pudding" anything like the "pudding eating gay cowboys" from Brokeback Mountain, AKA The CTM & AD Story??????

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that "pudding" anything like the "pudding eating gay cowboys" from Brokeback Mountain, AKA The CTM & AD Story??????

533178[/snapback]

It's so endearing to watch you and Tenny flounder about trying to insult Tom and I. Love those educated intellectuals, who, despite years and years of schooling in a vain attempt to make themselves better, can't help but toss lame homosexual references when their own idiocy is exposed.

Remember everyone, Liberals love homosexuals and treat them as equals - the party of tolerance (when they need their vote, that is). Unless they're trying desperately to degrade people who don't agree with them politically. Then homosexuals are basis the best/worst (depending on your purview) insult their super powerful intellects can formulate.

Let's keep wondering why we have no respect for you, shall we? :blink:

Perhaps Mickey will run in and laugh with a huge guffaw at YOUR joke.

I feel the love in this thread.

533212[/snapback]

No question, it's out there. Merry Christmas to AD, CTM, and you too VABills. Hopefully liberals, conservatives, fence sitters, and contrarians can all agree on one thing, it's OK to disagree.

I enjoy reading the responses on this board, and on rare occaisons, when they are clever and well thought, they are cause for amusement.

Life is too short to get pissed off reading a internet board. AD, I'd be lieing if I said I frequntly agreed with you, respected your point of view, or have ever found your posts amusing or original. I always read them, however.

Happy holidays everybody, and good will towards all.

Life is too short to get pissed off reading a internet board. 

Meaning that someone is pissed off because you've been exposed as a hypocrite, like most of your liberal brethren? Your opinion of your importance is ludicrous.

AD, I'd be lieing if I said I frequntly agreed with you, respected your point of view, or have ever found your posts amusing or original.  I always read them, however.

Gee, thanks for wasting the characters. I'm now complete and can stop that part of my journey.

No question, it's out there.  Merry Christmas to AD, CTM, and you too VABills.  Hopefully liberals, conservatives, fence sitters, and contrarians can all agree on one thing, it's OK to disagree.

I enjoy reading the responses on this board, and on rare occaisons, when they are clever and well thought, they are cause for amusement.

Life is too short to get pissed off reading a internet board.  AD, I'd be lieing if I said I frequntly agreed with you, respected your point of view, or have ever found your posts amusing or original.  I always read them, however.

533233[/snapback]

Bah humbug, Piss off :P:D:lol:

Meaning that someone is pissed off because you've been exposed as a hypocrite, like most of your liberal brethren?  Your opinion of your importance is ludicrous.

Gee, thanks for wasting the characters.  I'm now complete and can stop that part of my journey.

533253[/snapback]

If I didn't think I was important, no one would :lol:

Merry Christmas AD, turn up the heat. It seems as if your sense of goodwill is frozen up the white north.

No question, it's out there.  Merry Christmas to AD, CTM, and you too VABills.  Hopefully liberals, conservatives, fence sitters, and contrarians can all agree on one thing, it's OK to disagree.

Life is too short to get pissed off reading a internet board.  AD, I'd be lieing if I said I frequntly agreed with you, respected your point of view, or have ever found your posts amusing or original.  I always read them, however.

533233[/snapback]

!@#$ you. :lol:

You suprised me. Usually, when someone posts something like this, you get your panties in a wad and feel compelled to retaliate with a Republican joke. You know you want to post one. I guess the original post hit a little too close to home for you.

Nobody is forcing you to stay here. You can always do what you did last time you got your panties in a bunch: run away and sulk.

532912[/snapback]

No one is forcing me to stay but there are some who seem to have a problem with me pointing out that the joke was a humorless and thinly disguised insult. The result was an epidemic of panties getting into a wad, including yours. Tell me, is there a rule against expressing an opinion on the idiocy and mean spiritedness of a "joke" around here?

Sorry I didn't act true to the form you imagine for me. I see it didn't stop you from imagining one anyway so no harm done.

Interesting though, you don't like anyone complianing about a rightwinger nasty joke and you would also object to fighting fire with fire by posting one from the other side. Hmmm...

No one is forcing me to stay but there are some who seem to have a problem with me pointing out that the joke was a humorless and thinly disguised insult.  The result was an epidemic of panties getting into a wad, including yours.  Tell me, is there a rule against expressing an opinion on the idiocy and mean spiritedness of a "joke" around here? 

Sorry I didn't act true to the form you imagine for me.  I see it didn't stop you from imagining one anyway so no harm done.

Interesting though, you don't like anyone complianing about a rightwinger nasty joke and you would also object to fighting fire with fire by posting one from the other side.  Hmmm...

533375[/snapback]

I have no problem with you pointing out it was humorless (mostly because it was). But if it were a thinly disguised insult...so what? "Thinly disguised" is an improvement over the sh-- that usually goes on here.

No one is forcing me to stay but there are some who seem to have a problem with me pointing out that the joke was a humorless and thinly disguised insult.  The result was an epidemic of panties getting into a wad, including yours.  Tell me, is there a rule against expressing an opinion on the idiocy and mean spiritedness of a "joke" around here? 

Sorry I didn't act true to the form you imagine for me.  I see it didn't stop you from imagining one anyway so no harm done.

Interesting though, you don't like anyone complianing about a rightwinger nasty joke and you would also object to fighting fire with fire by posting one from the other side.  Hmmm...

533375[/snapback]

Nope not thinly disguised. Direct assault. :lol:

533375[/snapback]

And let me point something else out.

If VABills posts something under the heading "I am a thinker"...why would you even read it? You know right off it's not going to be based in reality anyway...

And let me point something else out.

If VABills posts something under the heading "I am a thinker"...why would you even read it?  You know right off it's not going to be based in reality anyway...

533383[/snapback]

And why would you be reading it, becuase you can damn well be sure it has nothing at all to do with you. :lol:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to raise the level of debate.  I figured out awhile ago that isn't possible for those so beholden to ideal rather than reality.

You're not my adversary.  You're pretty much a lost cause.  That's why I rarely waste the time.  Also, my chief complaint isn't hypocrisy.  Hypocrisy is simply a symptom of "lemmingism" (for lack of a more intellectual term). 

Yep, all they need is a little more money and a little better prioritization and eventually they'll "fix" everything.  Go, go faceless bureaucracy!

Words hurt?  Especially when they have basis.

You'll excuse me for not wasting the time watching you regurgitate the same tired ideals that have killed every great civilization in recorded history because you can't get past your idealism.

You've always been gifted with the written word.  :D

532489[/snapback]

I seem to draw a lot of your attention despite your having given up on me as a lost cause. :lol:

Your "gov't=bad" refrain is devoid of "lemmingism"? It is the siren call of every crank and perpetual malcontent with a soapbox since they invented government. It must be rewarding to have a political philosophy so marginalized that you'll never have to worry about its merit ever being tested in real life. You can always imagine that it would be better than what we have.