i rest my case re wile e. mcgahee, supergenius

dave mcbride

re all of the above responses, my post line made no comment about his commitment to his profession. it was a reference to his noggin's contents.

531946[/snapback]

Calling out Willis for his intelligence is pretty weak. What's your current job, iq, Sat score, and degrees you obtained? Just wondering since you obviously have the power to decide who is smart or not. 0:)

So I was right about the zoom thingy?  0:)

The "wheel" of route numbers is something I remember from back in high school. No cheating invovled sir!

532129[/snapback]

what wheel of route numbers did you use. I only ask, because ours had odd numbered routes running the outs, even numbered routes ran in, and the numbers got higher as the routes got deeper/further from the LOS...

Commitment to his profession huh?  0:)

It's just a guess, but I'm betting whoever wrote that would literally drop dead if they had to go through a single day of Willis' workout routine...

Just a guess... :blink:

531935[/snapback]

Uninversity of Miami RB coach, in a radio interview, when asked who is the best running back he has ever had: Frank Gore (pre-injury), but Willis McGahee may be the hardest working athlete he has ever been around....

what wheel of route numbers did you use. I only ask, because ours had odd numbered routes running the outs, even numbered routes ran in, and the numbers got higher as the routes got deeper/further from the LOS...

532460[/snapback]

EVEN number routes are ins (slants, curls, etc..), while ODD number routes are sideline routes (short/deep outs, flags, out and up, flys)....

Commitment to his profession huh?  0:)

It's just a guess, but I'm betting whoever wrote that would literally drop dead if they had to go through a single day of Willis' workout routine...

Just a guess... :blink:

531935[/snapback]

Considering the current age of said writer, you may be correct... but I believe he did play college football back in his day, for whatever that's worth.