50 ways to kill your bunny

VABills

An old girlfriend used to have a cute little bunny (yes, a real rabbit, pervs) named Mr. Bunny Rex

To the tune of "Peter Cottontail", I'd sing to her (and the bunny):

Here comes Mr. Bunny dude

Lookin for his bunny food

Hoppity, Hippity

Bunny's on his way

Simmerin with celery

and carrots, too

he'd make a mighty fine bunny stew

Bunny's hoping Bunny's here to stay

(...and yes, I know I reversed "hippity and "hoppity"...call it my personal syncopation)

I know...no wonder she's a former girlfriend.

An old girlfriend used to have a cute little bunny (yes, a real rabbit, pervs) named Mr. Bunny Rex

To the tune of "Peter Cottontail", I'd sing to her (and the bunny):

Here comes Mr. Bunny dude

Lookin for his bunny food

Hoppity, Hippity

Bunny's on his way

Simmerin with celery

and carrots, too

(...and yes, I know I reversed "hippity and "hoppity"...call it my personal syncopation)

I know...no wonder she's a former girlfriend.

531440[/snapback]

Fascinating anecdote, Dean. :P

Fascinating anecdote, Dean.  :P

531454[/snapback]

I got more...no worries.

:P

Of course you know the difference between an anecdote and a joke? There's laughter after a joke. :D

Simmerin with celery

and carrots, too

531440[/snapback]

True story...many years ago my cousins lost their pet rabbit at my Grandarents house. Being a typical Italian family all of the cousins, aunts and uncles helped look for the little bugger. They had 15-20 rows of grapes in behind the house, and we all searched the area. Sadly he was never found. Being a typical Italian family, my straight off the boat Sicilian Grandmother decided that since everyone was at her house they should all be fed. She always had a pot of sauce ready, so everyone sat down for pasta. You would never know what would be in the sauce. Usually meatballs, hard boiled eggs (amazingly good after sitting in sauce for a day or two), pork and whatever else was available. She was an amazing cook who could make a meal from nothing. This night she fed my cousins (the lost bunny cousins) first. She ladled the pasta on their plates with sauce and meat. This day pork was in the kettle. After they had all tasted their food she asked how everything was. Terrific Ma, great sauce... She started laughing like a crazy person....and you guessed it, no pork in the kettle that day. :doh: Ma got her hands on that bunny and she just couldn't help herself.

True story...many years ago my cousins lost their pet rabbit at my Grandarents house.  Being a typical Italian family all of the cousins, aunts and uncles helped look for the little bugger.  They had 15-20 rows of grapes in behind the house, and we all searched the area.  Sadly he was never found.  Being a typical Italian family, my straight off the boat Sicilian Grandmother decided that since everyone was at her house they should all be fed.  She always had a pot of sauce ready, so everyone sat down for pasta.  You would never know what would be in the sauce.  Usually meatballs, hard boiled eggs (amazingly good after sitting in sauce for a day or two), pork and whatever else was available.  She was an amazing cook who could make a meal from nothing.  This night she fed my cousins (the lost bunny cousins) first.  She ladled the pasta on their plates with sauce and meat.  This day pork was in the kettle.  After they had all tasted their food she asked how everything was.  Terrific Ma, great sauce...  She started laughing like a crazy person....and you guessed it, no pork in the kettle that day. :lol:  Ma got her hands on that bunny and she just couldn't help herself.

531710[/snapback]

See someone understands me. Thanks Beerball. :doh:

I bet the sauce was great...ya see there's a restaurant in San Francisco..

Awwww...never mind :D

True story...many years ago my cousins lost their pet rabbit at my Grandarents house.  Being a typical Italian family all of the cousins, aunts and uncles helped look for the little bugger.  They had 15-20 rows of grapes in behind the house, and we all searched the area.  Sadly he was never found.  Being a typical Italian family, my straight off the boat Sicilian Grandmother decided that since everyone was at her house they should all be fed.  She always had a pot of sauce ready, so everyone sat down for pasta.  You would never know what would be in the sauce.  Usually meatballs, hard boiled eggs (amazingly good after sitting in sauce for a day or two), pork and whatever else was available.  She was an amazing cook who could make a meal from nothing.  This night she fed my cousins (the lost bunny cousins) first.  She ladled the pasta on their plates with sauce and meat.  This day pork was in the kettle.  After they had all tasted their food she asked how everything was.  Terrific Ma, great sauce...  She started laughing like a crazy person....and you guessed it, no pork in the kettle that day. :D  Ma got her hands on that bunny and she just couldn't help herself.

531710[/snapback]

I knew all Italian women were fugged in the head, but... :doh::lol::D