anyone have any dealings with aftermarket

The Poojer

can anyone with any experience with these let me know where to start?  Who are reputable companies etc.  There are tons of google hits, just want to make sure I am looking at the best option, thanks.

531104[/snapback]

All the dealings I've seen with them make them out to be a complete ripoff.

can anyone with any experience with these let me know where to start?  Who are reputable companies etc.  There are tons of google hits, just want to make sure I am looking at the best option, thanks.

531104[/snapback]

Check with your Credit Union or Auto Insurance company. They'll recommend someone reputable.

Ask yourself this:  How hard will someone work to fix your car if they a)already have your money, and b) they know they can't make any more money off you?

Service contracts and extended warrenties are mostly ripoffs.

PTR

531168[/snapback]

Very well put, PTR.

Ask yourself this:  How hard will someone work to fix your car if they a)already have your money, and b) they know they can't make any more money off you?

Service contracts and extended warrenties are mostly ripoffs.

PTR

531168[/snapback]

i had the chrysler extended warranty 7 years 125 000 KM i believe on my old neon. The headgasket blew and the water pump blew, they wanted to charge me 1000$ because they said it wasn't under the warranty i had. I called Chrysler Canada, gave them my Vehicle Identification #, and gave them the dealer that was charging me for the work. The technician called me back claiming there was a computer error and that the job would be done free of charge. Car dealerships are worse than drug dealers.