And all MM said was...

nodnarb

before technical difficulties ended the post game interviews. I heard MM say all the things Gregg used to say, and I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

This wasn't suppposed to happen. The Bills were going to be different with these new coaches, improved line play, the defense in its second year together as a unit, lee evans stretching the field, bledsoe understanding timing again, and better playcalling.

Instead we have the same exact team as last year. The same team we attributed to Kevin Gilbride, a lack of downfield speed, a porous line, and an unconfident QB.

After the game, all i heard was MM say that the problems are correctable.

Has Donahoe mesmerized every coach he hires? WE CAN'T WIN THE TOUGH GAMES WITH DREW! He just does not have the magic to make something out of nothing, and that's what it takes. I too have been in a small degree of denial. I like new starts, new coaches. But there is no such alchemy that will turn wood to gold.

I'm sad today because I know this team is going to finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs yet again. And I'm sad because we're going to lose more games because of Drew's inability to see the field, anticipate late releases by his QB, use his hot reads, and basically play the game. Drew is too slow from center, too slow in the pocket, and even his delivery looks strange.

If you think we can beat the Patriots, you're dreaming. If you think *this team* can still make the playoffs after an 0-2 AFC start, you're dreaming. When you wake up, let's send a message to TD and MM that they too are oversleeping.

I want to see what this team does with Shane Matthews at the helm.