Slack Jawed

VRWC

I watched this abomination of a football game with my jaw on the floor, eyes bulging out and just plain dumb founded. I looked like ‘ol Wade Phillips on the side lines in my own living room.

I need to vent. Where do I start?

OL – Just flat out stinks, looks like McNally brought over the Giants OL from last year.

QB – Can’t throw an out pass, can’t get rid of the ball, can’t escape a pass rush, and can’t make a decision, not vary accurate.

WR – Can’t catch, can’t get open.

RB – Can’t keep their feet, can’t pick up a blitz, no breakaway speed.

TE – non-existent

ST – undisciplined bunch of losers. How can you lose over 200 yards on special team penalties? How? How? On-side kick, just knock the ball forward and scoop it up.

DL – Not a bad bunch but we need more push on passing plays.

DE – Lousy performance, not much talent or speed at this position.

LB – I’m sick of this bunch over rated players. Fletcher needs to just play and stop being a showboat. Spikes need to get mean and make some plays, Posey just needs to go.

DB – Above average with Milloy, very average with wire.

If the Bills do not blitz, no pressure is ever put on the QB. NE will eat us alive.

3rd and long: We may as well just give the opponent a first down on these situations, we flat out stink.

Coaching: Very bad at this point. I’m very disappointed with Malarkey and how this team is prepared. No intensity, mental mistakes at all levels; poor play selection in most situations. This is smash mouth football?

Bad luck: When it rains it pours, what’s up with that holding call in the end zone? He got tacked in the end zone and should have been a safety.

Prediction: 3-13, 1st pick in the draft, Donahoe is gone.

I’m crying now.