First Bills Game Yesterday

I finally got to go to the Ralph to catch my first Bills game there (to bad it had to be that game) Although the experience was pretty cool and I got some pics of the game.

A friend called me up on Saturday at 7 at night saying he had a couple of tickets and asked if I wanted to go, of course I say sure not even knowing the where the seats were (section 112, seat 21 row 6, behind the Patriots bench) and they were free. It took us under 2 hours to get there (from Southern Ontario) because of the weather (but it was great bills football weather). We missed the first couple possetions because of the long lines to get in.

The field looks so much smaller in person compared to TV. The stadium was pretty full until just before halftime when most people left. We stuck around til about the third play when Flutie came in and then we were gone (and so was most of the stadium) Don't know how well the Boos were coming off on TV, but the bills were getting booed pretty bad around halftime and whenever bruschi's name was called.

Some random thoughts performance wise for Buffalo:

- Does anyone know how to tackle on the team?

- New Englands receivers were left open short on way to many plays

- Was Billichick (sp?) rubbing it into Mularky when he ran a bunch of reverses in a row (trying to show him how its done?)

- JP looked alright (when he had time to throw) but threw alot of passes too short for his receivers

- Did Willis make it to the game or was he inactive for the game, cause I didn't see the greatest running back in the league on the field

(yes I'm taking a shot at willis when I know with a better line he will look better along with JP who I am defending because he has such a bad line infront of him, but a self proclaimed best back in the league should be able to find his own way to get more yards or break away showing his greatness)

- Brady really didn't look all that impressive yesterday either (for everyone bashing JP for yesterdays game, I think Brady threw a couple picks too)

- I was expecing to see a massive firing on the field by halftime, so I"m a little disapointed (has a coach ever been fired during a game before, cause if it hasn't, I think a poor first half next week on national TV will be time for the first)

- I thought I saw flutie walking on the sidelines early on (ended up just being a kid who was wearing a Pats coat on the sidelines)

(yes that was a flutie short joke, sorry I just had too)

I would definitly go again soon (hopefully we'll have a better team then).

- Brady really didn't look all that impressive yesterday either (for everyone bashing JP for yesterdays game, I think Brady threw a couple picks too)

I would definitly go again soon (hopefully we'll have a better team then).

529677[/snapback]

Come again? He limped for like 10 yards on a scramble getting a first down. He could have gotten that on crutches.

It's gonna be a while before we have a better team.