National Primetime Audience on Saturday Night

OnTheRocks

I will be very interested to see if these so called unhappy veterans on the Bills will come to play on Saturday night with a National Primetime audience.

If they come out and put out a weak effort as they did the last several weeks, I just might have to stop watching football all together.

Anyone remember the emotions they were feeling when the schedule came out and they saw this game listed? I was very pumped. Now...I am not so sure.

Anyone remember the emotions they were feeling when the schedule came out and they saw this game listed?  I was very pumped.  Now...I am not so sure.

529620[/snapback]

Oh, I was foolishly convinced that this game would have very big playoff implications. It still does, but not for us of course. (sigh)

I will be very interested to see if these so called unhappy veterans on the Bills will come to play on Saturday night with a National Primetime audience.

If they come out and put out a weak effort as they did the last several weeks, I just might have to stop watching football all together.

Anyone remember the emotions they were feeling when the schedule came out and they saw this game listed?  I was very pumped.  Now...I am not so sure.

529620[/snapback]

I mentioned yesterday that DEN has been less than stellar recently. If idiot Billick takes his 3 points, he might have won at DEN yesterday.

FWIW, Bills beat the favored KC at RWS...

Whats the deal with the game being on a Saturday?

I thought it was the sunday night game until I heard the postgame show yeserday and they were saying saturday.

529646[/snapback]

There are always Saturday games in December, once the college regular season is over.

Whats the deal with the game being on a Saturday?

I thought it was the sunday night game until I heard the postgame show yeserday and they were saying saturday.

529646[/snapback]

no....this game has been on Sat. ever since the schedule game out.

529620[/snapback]

Who says that even if they do come to play that we still won't get routed?

no....this game has been on Sat. ever since the schedule game out.

529712[/snapback]

Yeah, I didn't see the date when I first looked at the schedule, I just saw the time and thought it was on Sunday cause I have rarely seen Saturday night games even at the end of the season (only saturday games for wild card)

Believe me...the players will play hard. They love being in the limelight.

It will be like their superbowl. Im interested how McGahee plays in this game.

He might go all out and actually hit the line with force for a change.