and one other PFW whisper tidbit

dave mcbride

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...hispers2023.htm

"We hear that Bills RB Willis McGahee is not happy in Buffalo and wants to play in Florida, preferably Miami."

hey willis, you ignoramous, miami already has 2 good running backs.

529604[/snapback]

Trade him for picks.

High picks.

Two seconds or a first.

Point taken there... ;)

529610[/snapback]

perhaps someone who was taken in the first round and paid millions of dollars despite tearing apart his knee a couple of months before the draft and who therefore should have expected to be drafted in the third or fourth round? that's the sort of person who should be happy to be playing in buffalo.

Well, Miami and Tampa seem pretty set, so it's just down to Jacksonville, who actually could probably use Willis.  Considering we gave them Taylor for RoJo, it seems like they're in line.

529606[/snapback]

I hear a rumor from someone I trust that Freddie Taylor is pretty damn good. ;)

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+W...hispers2023.htm

"We hear that Bills RB Willis McGahee is not happy in Buffalo and wants to play in Florida, preferably Miami."

hey willis, you ignoramous, miami already has 2 good running backs.

529604[/snapback]

You would think if you're PFW, and you are going to print that rumor, you may want to mention the fact that Miami is loaded at RB already...I mean...it is a little obvious is it not? And go figure... Willis prefers to play in Miami where he grew up, went to HS, and College...That's a rumor? Seems like a given if you ask me...

Playing for an !@#$ of a coach who works against him, on a team that stinks, for an organization thats in chaos...and in such wonderful weather!

How DARE he say "gee.....this sucks"???!!!??

529627[/snapback]

point taken, but you just know deep down that the guy is an ass. it's written all over everything that issues from his piehole.

point taken, but you just know deep down that the guy is an ass. it's written all over everything that issues from his piehole.

529629[/snapback]

This is absolutely ridiculous. The guy is not an ass.

Let me repeat:

He overcame what may have been a career ending injury. In doing so, he

showed more heart than one can imagine.

He has been playing behind a piss poor offensive line his entire NFL career.

First contact is typically BEHIND the line of scrimmage.

Notwithstanding all of that, he is the fastest Buffalo Bill RB to reach 2,000 yards in his career.

If he really did not care, why would he stick his head in there on the block the way he did.

He had 8 friggen carries yesterday. That is not enough for any running back -- especially when our supposed offensive scheme is smash mouth football.

It is amazing how people on this board want to trash WM. It obviously has nothing to do with what is happening on the field.

This is absolutely ridiculous.  The guy is not an ass.

Let me repeat:

He overcame what may have been a career ending injury.  In doing so, he

Notwithstanding all of that, he is the fastest Buffalo Bill RB to reach 2,000 yards in his career.

If he really did not care, why would he stick his head in there on the block the way he did.

He had 8 friggen carries yesterday.  That is not enough for any running back -- especially when our supposed offensive scheme is smash mouth football.

It is amazing how people on this board want to trash WM.  It obviously has nothing to do with what is happening on the field.

529649[/snapback]

You call that a block?? Did you ever watch Thurman Thomas pancake people repeatedly???If it is not working in the middle, how about trying the outside with a stiff arm - kinda like last year? Sorry, I see Losman Trying, but not McGahee.

You call that a block?? Did you ever watch Thurman Thomas pancake people repeatedly???If it is not working in the middle, how about trying the outside with a stiff arm - kinda like last year? Sorry, I see Losman Trying, but not McGahee.

529661[/snapback]

Thurman was one of the best pass blocking RBs in the NFL period. Very few even compare to him.

A better and more recent comparison would be TH who was famous for his look out blocks.

The point I was making was that a guy who did not care would not risk getting injured.

This is absolutely ridiculous.  The guy is not an ass.

Let me repeat:

He overcame what may have been a career ending injury.  In doing so, he

He had 8 friggen carries yesterday.  That is not enough for any running back -- especially when our supposed offensive scheme is smash mouth football.

It is amazing how people on this board want to trash WM.  It obviously has nothing to do with what is happening on the field.

529649[/snapback]

Thank you ! A voice of reason among ass clowns.