Ralph Wilson Rock and Roll House!?!

I heard (and confirmed by a Bills worker this weekend) that the Bills are going to try and hold concerts inside that big metal box?? I think the first show will be a heavy metal band. I'm sure the sound we be great? Capacity around 3,000.

Some upgrades mention, either a new jumbotron or a replacement for the existing one.

Added seating, possible 500 seats on top of the older administration building (800 seats removed from the rockpile section stored in trailers behind stadium).

Constructing new seating by adding to the upper decks, building in open areas from existing upper deck to adminstration and scoreboard.

I heard (and confirmed by a Bills worker this weekend) that the Bills are going to try and hold concerts inside that big metal box?? I think the first show will be a heavy metal band. I'm sure the sound we be great? Capacity around 3,000.

Some upgrades mention, either a new jumbotron or a replacement for the existing one.

Added seating, possible 500 seats on top of the older administration building (800 seats removed from the rockpile section stored in trailers behind stadium).

Constructing new seating by adding to the upper decks, building in open areas from existing upper deck to adminstration and scoreboard.

529568[/snapback]

Why doesn't Ralph try putting an NFL team in there for a change.?

Why doesn't Ralph try putting an NFL team in there for a change.?

529589[/snapback]

Well, we do have the CFL's latest entry trying out in the NFL. You are suggesting they aren't good enough?