Bagged Bills fans ask Kraft to buy Bills

Thailog80

That was in the ESPN game review.  Please buy us Mr. Krafts. I hope someone mails that article to OBD.

How sad.

529540[/snapback]

Because Ralph Wilson is clearly the problem, right?

No I wanted Ralph to see what the current regime has done to Bills fans.

529550[/snapback]

Made them insanely and grauitously launch an ad hominem attack against the owner who has kept the Bills in Buffalo for the last forty years?

I don't think Ralph Wilson needs that kind of insult to know that Bills fans are frustrated. Heck, Ralph Wilson's the guy who's going to die without ever seeing a championship......

JDG

Made them insanely and grauitously launch an ad hominem attack against the owner who has kept the Bills in Buffalo for the last forty years?

I don't think Ralph Wilson needs that kind of insult to know that Bills fans are frustrated.    Heck, Ralph Wilson's the guy who's going to die without ever seeing a championship......

JDG

529552[/snapback]

Heck, Ralph Wilson's the guy who's going to die without ever seeing a championship......So are the rest of us...

Yeah, lets rag on an almost 90 year old man who has kept the team in Buffalo for over 40 years because the last 6 years have been bad. He put a guy in charge who started to make some moves that looked like the bills would become contenders, but fell way short.

How can you expect anyone to come into the salary cap mess the Bills were in and turn the team around right away. Ralph has given him the 5 years Donahoe had said it would take and now is ready for a change.

Sorry if I support an owner who put a team first before money (Most cities would bring Ralph alot more money than Buffalo does if he were to move the team)

Why did he fire Bill Polian. I was not there but talk is Bill insulted Ralphs daughter. Bill Polian got Bill Poilan fired.

529648[/snapback]

I've heard several different things, but the one most mentioned was Polian's clash with Wilson's money man treasurer, Jeff Littmann. I also heard there was a Pre Super Bowl Locker Room speech that did not go over too well...But I don't think we'll ever know 100% what the real reasons were...