Will you guys go ahead and kick the crap out of

cmh6476

Lets see - help our friends in KC or lay down for a better draft pick....

That's a tough one - you're going to have to throw in some cash to sweeten the deal I think. 

Tough game yesterday - I thought you guys got hosed.

529400[/snapback]

we didnt take advantage of the opportunities given to us. Oh well, if we can manage to win out (@NYG, SD, Cin) then we are guaranteed the final wild card spot.

I'm just tired of all the Denver fans running their mouth. Hopefully they'll see come saturday they are not as good as they think they are.

we didnt take advantage of the opportunities given to us.  Oh well, if we can manage to win out (@NYG, SD, Cin) then we are guaranteed the final wild card spot.

I'm just tired of all the Denver fans running their mouth.  Hopefully they'll see come saturday they are not as good as they think they are.

529403[/snapback]

you guys are dicks. because you ran LJ all day yesterday, he got almost 40 points and i lost my fantasy football playoff game. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

hahaha just kidding. Us, kick the crap out of the broncos? hardly. But it is almost christmas, and bigger miracles have happened this time of year.

you guys are dicks. because you ran LJ all day yesterday, he got almost 40 points and i lost my fantasy football playoff game. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

hahaha just kidding. Us, kick the crap out of the broncos? hardly. But it is almost christmas, and bigger miracles have happened this time of year.

529407[/snapback]

the bills are a different tema playing at home IMO. And did you happen to see any of yesterday's game against Baltimore? The Broncos aren't as good as everyone is making them out to be. You guys can beat them.

the bills are a different tema playing at home IMO.  And did you happen to see any of yesterday's game against Baltimore?  The Broncos aren't as good as everyone is making them out to be.  You guys can beat them.

529417[/snapback]

Did you happen to see the Bills performance at home yesterday? There needed to be a TV MA sticker on it and a "Viewer discretion advised" warning prior to kickoff.