Who has given up?

scribo

Everyone not named Lee Evans, Josh Reed,  London Fletcher and Angelo Crowell.  And as much flack as he seems to get Lawyer Milloy. The past few games  I've seen milloy up near the los trying to make the tackle and be generally around the ball.

529295[/snapback]

JP hasn't quit, either.

Nope he definitly hasn't.  He tries hard, can't really put the lack of an nfl adequate oline on the struggles of a 1st year starting qb.  so yeah Add him to the list as well

529304[/snapback]

And that's what I like about the kid. He plays with fire. With heart.

Everyone not named Lee Evans, Josh Reed,  London Fletcher and Angelo Crowell.  And as much flack as he seems to get Lawyer Milloy. The past few games  I've seen milloy up near the los trying to make the tackle and be generally around the ball.

529295[/snapback]

I agree fully on this list, but I would also like to add Mr. J.P. Losman -- he is taking one hell of beating each week, but he keeps popping up, trying to make plays and just get better.

By the way, I wouldn't say the coaches gave up, as I haven't seen any evidence that they were trying the begin with. I mean, when is the last time there was any sign at all of the Bills making a halftime adjustment?

Moorman - he just keeps punting the ball away, not even trying to score.

529291[/snapback]

I'll second that and add that Mike Schneck also dogs it when trying to score - all the dude seems to do is snap the ball in the opposite direction of the goal line - at least Moorman gets the ball going towards the right end zone....

Moorman - he just keeps punting the ball away, not even trying to score.

529291[/snapback]

Frickin Moorman, it's like he gets the ball in his hands and all he can think to do is kick it. What a wuss.

;)

Definitely not J.P, Reed, Schobel, Evans, Fletch, Crowell, special teams, Milloy or Kelsay.

I'll be okay with out Clements, fat mike, Adams and Moulds and even MCGAHEE. None of them care about this team or it's fans. I'm disappointed in the laxadasical effort these guys put into football. They are dead wood in my opinion.

The only thing with McGahee is that I think he's just frustrated. I don't know if he really gave up or if he's just pissed. Any clue?

T_R

I'll second that and add that Mike Schneck also dogs it when trying to score - all the dude seems to do is snap the ball in the opposite direction of the goal line - at least Moorman gets the ball going towards the right end zone....

529378[/snapback]

;)

I'll be okay with out Clements, fat mike, Adams and Moulds and even MCGAHEE.  None of them care about this team or it's fans.  I'm disappointed in the laxadasical effort these guys put into football.  They are dead wood in my opinion. 

529404[/snapback]

I see, these guys, who have been to Pro Bowls, are supposed to care about you the fan, when you toss them out on the curb, call them dead wood, and say we'd be better without them? Nice. Let's rebuild with some new chumps who's head you'll be calling for in three years. Why should we be mad that this team gives up? The fans and the media gave up on them weeks ago.

The best teams don't play for the coaches, or the fans, or their stats, or even the money. They play for their teammates. The 11 players we send out on the field (other than the various special teams units) do not play together, and do not play for each other. A lot of that is coaching. You always hear the media say that "They gave up on their coach" or "They will not quit on coach so-and-so." The coach's job is not to get the players to play for him; it's to get them to play for each other. I think MM has made some decisions with veterans that have divided the team and created a bunch of individuals. London Fletcher is the only guy I see who plays because he's trying to make the other 10 guys with him better. I see the effort in JP, but not the execution yet.

I, for the most part, support everyone on the roster in that uniform. I give them the benefit of the doubt. Even in the Flutie-RJ debate, I supported whoever was under center, because that's MY team's quarterback. The only head I ever asked to roll, and who I consistently booed, was Chris Watson.

I see, these guys, who have been to Pro Bowls, are supposed to care about you the fan, when you toss them out on the curb, call them dead wood, and say we'd be better without them?  Nice.  Let's rebuild with some new chumps who's head you'll be calling for in three years.  Why should we be mad that this team gives up?  The fans and the media gave up on them weeks ago. 

The best teams don't play for the coaches, or the fans, or their stats, or even the money.  They play for their teammates.  The 11 players we send out on the field (other than the various special teams units) do not play together, and do not play for each other.  A lot of that is coaching.  You always hear the media say that "They gave up on their coach" or "They will not quit on coach so-and-so."  The coach's job is not to get the players to play for him; it's to get them to play for each other.  I think MM has made some decisions with veterans that have divided the team and created a bunch of individuals.  London Fletcher is the only guy I see who plays because he's trying to make the other 10 guys with him better.  I see the effort in JP, but not the execution yet.

I, for the most part, support everyone on the roster in that uniform.  I give them the benefit of the doubt.  Even in the Flutie-RJ debate,  I supported whoever was under center, because that's MY team's quarterback.  The only head I ever asked to roll, and who I consistently booed, was Chris Watson.

529634[/snapback]

First off, you lumping everyone in my initial post together. Mike Williams and McGahee are with out Pro bowl appearances. Sam Adams and Nate Clements have been their once with the Bills and Eric hasn't been there in two years. If you the fan think they shouldn't care about what we think of them, you are the reasons professional sports suck. Play for their teammates is nonsense. Do they pay their salaries or is it the fans sitting out in the stands in 5 degree weather any given sunday? If you think a professional athlete has the right to overlook what the fan base of a team thinks, I think that's bad judgement by you as a fan.

Second, if I work in any other job in america and I say I'm unhappy there and start to create turmoil with in the work place 9 out of 10 times I'm a goner. Again, if you think being a baby at work is acceptable, bad judgement. No one always has it good at their job. We all struggle. Only difference is you or I aren't paid millions of dollars.

Finally, you contradict your own reasoning by saying they should play for THEIR team. It's YOUR team, yada yada yada. Well under that way of thinking Mike Mularkey is YOUR coach. They have not played for THEIR coach or THEIR team at all. You think Willis looked proffessional laughing it up when Nate Clements was obviously distraught in Miami? Or was Eric Moulds being a good teammate listening to headsets at halftime because he was upset LE had 3 tds and he had none? Not showing up for team meetings the following day?

T_R