Dohnahoe FIRED!!!

FEMA humor is so yesterday. So is spelling Donahoes' name correctly.  ;)

529249[/snapback]

he was so excited to post something he thought was funny that he couldn't get his stubby little fingers to work right when he typed the thread title.

Actually it occurred to me during the third quarter of the game. I could only think of one other situation when the wheels came off so badly...and hence the Brownie idea. The second thought was that if we were to "rebuild" we would start with the only playoff part of the team. The punting game. I'm wondering how much the Bills are going to have to do to rebuild.

Actually it occurred to me during the third quarter of the game.  I could only think of one other situation when the wheels came off so badly...and hence the Brownie idea.  The second thought was that if we were to "rebuild" we would start with the only playoff part of the team.  The punting game. I'm wondering how much the Bills are going to have to do to rebuild.

529352[/snapback]

Uh.....yeah....I get it. ;)

Still pretty rusty from your layoff I see. Don't worry, I'm sure your sense of humor will come back eventually.

Uh.....yeah....I get it.  ;)

Still pretty rusty from your layoff I see.  Don't worry, I'm sure your sense of humor will come back eventually.

529564[/snapback]

I'm wondering how long I'm going to keep whatever sense of humor I have with the way the bills are playing. This is almost as bad as the dan darragh years.

he was so excited to post something he thought was funny that he couldn't get his stubby little fingers to work right when he typed the thread title.

529264[/snapback]

I guess you were so excited to get off that snarky reply that you didn't have time to capitalize first word of the sentence. ;)

I'm wondering how long I'm going to keep whatever sense of humor I have with the way the bills are playing. This is almost as bad as the dan darragh years.

529570[/snapback]

That is because you are relying on the traditional sports media whose liberal bias motivates them to suppress all the good news about all the progress the team is making. They only focus on irrelevant details like winning and losing. The team's economy, its salary cap scheme, is in great shape but you never hear anything about that, just a bunch of weeping about running for only 3 yards per half.

Bills=bad.

:doh:

That is because you are relying on the traditional sports media whose liberal bias motivates them to suppress all the good news about all the progress the team is making.  They only focus on irrelevant details like winning and losing.  The team's economy, its salary cap scheme, is in great shape but you never hear anything about that, just a bunch of weeping about running for only 3 yards per half.

Bills=bad.

:doh:

529653[/snapback]

See tenny, now this is funny!

Nice job Mick. :w00t:

I guess you were so excited to get off that snarky reply that you didn't have time to capitalize first word of the sentence.  :doh:

529645[/snapback]

this really not a big deal, but 90% of my posts never have capitalization....and am typically never really excited to get off replies.

this really not a big deal, but 90% of my posts never have capitalization....and am typically never really excited to get off replies.

529743[/snapback]

We will be watching for the 10% were you capitalize to gauge your enthusiasm.

What is this thread about anyway?