Ron Wolf

scribo

OK, I know he was discussed quite a bit here last week. But ESPN said yesterday that Wolf WOULD be willing to come out of retirement for a percentrage of ownership OR a $5 million yearly salary.

Get 'er done, Ralph!

OK, OK, what else is there to do right now but dream?

Here is the exact quote from Chris Mortensen yesterday: "Millen is privately conceding that he (has) a troubling future. Now if Millen left, who would replace him? Former Packers general Ron Wolf has definitively told me and others that he is not looking to unretire, so to speak. But here is what a source familiar with Wolf's thinking tells me. If he gets a percentage of ownership or if the salary is, say, beyond $5 million a year, he just might consider it."

i don't think that is such a farfetched possiblity.

529272[/snapback]

Thank you. I agree 100%. As several of us said last week, the Bills have to be as attractive (if not more so) than the Lions or Texans.

Ralph cannot take his money with him, so he might as well buy the best he can now -- Ron Wolf is likely the best on the market.

I'll dream all I want to as this seems to be the only thing left to do concerning the Buffalo Bills. I'm disgusted with the losing. The heartless play. The clueless coaches with their thumbs up their butts, and becoming the arizona of the north east. If theres even the slightest possibility we could bring in a Ron Wolf as a gm, or a Jimmy Johnson, or anyone who has a resume that looks like they could turn this team around then I'm all for.... and by all means if it takes that much to get Ron Wolf then WHY THE !@#$ NOT?