speaking of guys donohoe wanted in 2001 ...

dave mcbride

When he was first hired I think I made some Greek joke about him actually having "2" Achilles heels. One definitely being the QB position, the other being that he's had trouble with 1strnd picks in the past. Then one of his first big moves is to combine the two troubles by trading a 1strnd pick for a QB. Talk about burning your bridges before you get to them.  :doh:

I'd like to see that 1strnd pick used on a OTackle so we can kick Gandy over to guard. An OLine of bluechipLT/Gandy/Preston/Vilarial/Peters might be very serviceable.

529789[/snapback]

my guess is that it will come down to grade. if the lt at hand is better than the dt, they'll take the lt. if the dt is better, then vice versa.

I don't see it that way yet. At his age I doubt Ralph Wilson is eager to start from scratch and Donahoe has proven in the past that he is perfectly capable of building and maintaining a very good football team. He may be gone, but I get the sense he's smart enough to talk his way into a 50/50 chance of at least keeping his job for another year.

529789[/snapback]

we'll see in about 3 weeks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic