Is Buffalo a WARM weather team?

aussiew

I'll defer to all you experts our there for the right answers to my question:

Watching them floating around in the snow today, I was wondering how many of our starters have much experience playing in snow? Looking at where most of them went to college - have we become a "warm weather" team?

Well, we do know that this was JP's and  Roscoe's first game playing in snow.

Other than that......we just plain suck.  <_<

528456[/snapback]

I have noticed since TD has taken over the reigns of this team we have become a warm weather team. All the pansies cant wait to get infron of the heater with their big jackets on and always practice indoors. The bills pre-TD used to use the weather to their advantage psyching out opponets by wearing short sleeves shirts adn playing very well in cold weather.

Look at our roster! Todays starters from northern schools:

Sam Adams - Texas A&M

Aiken - UNC

Losman-Tulane

Crowell -UVA

Kelsay - Nebraska

Losman - Tulane

McGahee-Miami

Neufeld-UCLA

Posey - Southern Miss

Reed-LSU

Schoble-TCU

Teague-Tennessee

M. Williams-Texas

Shelton -Sacrament State

Peters-Arkansas

Everett, Parrish and Spikes(Auburn) Also from northern Schools. And I have no idea where John Carrol univeristy is (Fletcher)

Its really amazing. With the exception of Lee Evans and most of our secondary, our starters are all from warm climates. Somehow I think TD leaves this little tidbit out of his draft preps.

Look at our roster!  Todays starters from northern schools:

Sam Adams - Texas A&M

Aiken - UNC

Losman-Tulane

Crowell -UVA

Kelsay - Nebraska

Losman - Tulane

McGahee-Miami

Neufeld-UCLA

Posey - Southern Miss

Reed-LSU

Schoble-TCU

Teague-Tennessee

M. Williams-Texas

Shelton -Sacrament State

Peters-Arkansas

Everett, Parrish and Spikes(Auburn) Also from northern Schools.  And I have no idea where John Carrol univeristy is (Fletcher)

Its really amazing.  With the exception of Lee Evans and most of our secondary, our starters are all from warm climates.  Somehow I think TD leaves this little tidbit out of his draft preps.

528479[/snapback]

Ever been to Nebraska in the winter.

Darryl Talley would be turning over in his grave.

Oh, wait...

Seriously, though, the Bills are no longer a relentless, blue collar, hard-hitting, team with heart, pride and character. Nope - not by a long shot.

P.S. Save your postage

Look at our roster!  Todays starters from northern schools:

Sam Adams - Texas A&M

Aiken - UNC

Losman-Tulane

Crowell -UVA

Kelsay - Nebraska

Losman - Tulane

McGahee-Miami

Neufeld-UCLA

Posey - Southern Miss

Reed-LSU

Schoble-TCU

Teague-Tennessee

M. Williams-Texas

Shelton -Sacrament State

Peters-Arkansas

Everett, Parrish and Spikes(Auburn) Also from northern Schools.  And I have no idea where John Carrol univeristy is (Fletcher)

Its really amazing.  With the exception of Lee Evans and most of our secondary, our starters are all from warm climates.  Somehow I think TD leaves this little tidbit out of his draft preps.

528479[/snapback]

Miami and Auburn are southern schools.

I just thought it was funny today when I got to the sports bar.

Some older Bills fan started to cheer when he saw the snow in the stadium and the weather report. he was excited that we would have a "weather" advantage.....against the Patriots???

I thought it was funny and that's what got me thinking about this subject.

Some older Bills fan started to cheer when he saw the snow in the stadium and the weather report. he was excited that we would have a "weather" advantage.....against the Patriots???

529020[/snapback]

It's sad, the weather advantage was something I always looked forward to late in the year. It seems like only the TD era Bills have lost this edge since the Kelly days.

529020[/snapback]

You should have remided that old fart that New England is not exactly in the south and that the Pats play outdoors. Some of us older folks need to be reminded of those things. :D