Where are all the Bledsoe bashers today?

Peter

Now we are praising Drew for one decent half. Let the record state JP had a much better first half last week against the Dolphins, with a worse TE then Witten and a much worse line then Drew has. Puts it into perspective, doesnt it?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to start a theological debate but the Pope may dispute that statement, as Catholics don't believe in "protection"

528308[/snapback]

Interceptions, receptions, contraceptions.......

As long as the stats balance out, the Pope don't give a sh.. <_<

Now we are praising Drew for one decent half.  Let the record state JP had a much better first half last week against the Dolphins, with a worse TE then Witten and a much worse line then Drew has.  Puts it into perspective, doesnt it?

528334[/snapback]

Perspective? Yeah, the Dolphins suck and the Chiefs don't.

EDIT: Hey, didn't we beat the Chiefs this year...? How quickly we've fallen <_<

CW

14-3 is a blowout...?  <_<  What was today's game then?  A nuclear holocaust?

CW

528360[/snapback]

The Bills beating anyone by 11 points is very embarrassing. Any team that loses to the Bills should be ashamed. I prefer to call todays game an abortion

as I type this Bledsoe gets sacked despite very good pass protection B-)

Now we are praising Drew for one decent half.  Let the record state JP had a much better first half last week against the Dolphins, with a worse TE then Witten and a much worse line then Drew has.  Puts it into perspective, doesnt it?

528334[/snapback]

Man, you are so defensive.

Let the record reflect that JP is just not ready. I have no idea whether he is or will be he qb of the future. I really hope he is. It is just so difficult to tell with this o-line.

Yet, having said all that, JP is just not as good as DB right now. I really hope that he will be a great qb for the Bills. He is not there yet. I just hope that this year of playing (before he obviously was ready) does not stunt his growth. I will be rooting for him.

as I type this Bledsoe gets sacked despite very good pass protection B-)

It's funny seeing you type this, when you said:

Now we are praising Drew for one decent half.

So you can't say anything good about DB after he has a good half, but you CAN say something negative about him after one PLAY. <_<

Stop being a hater.

CW

BTW the game is not over- I am certain Drew will blow it at some point.
we'll see how he does when the game is on the line...

Well, if you were watching, you would've seen Bledsoe lead the team down the field for the go ahead TD.

Interesting stat -- since '93, Bledsoe is tied for 1st in come 4th quarter come-from-behind drives (tied with Favre).

CW

Interesting stat -- since '93, Bledsoe is tied for 1st in come 4th quarter come-from-behind drives (tied with Favre).

CW

528512[/snapback]

Interesting stat - how many of those were after 1998?

Just when you though this is a dead horse. Where were you guys last week, after a game on the road against a divisional rival?

Drew is a middling QB who makes the best of good environments. For every game like today, he'll throw a clunker in the big one, just when you think that he's turned the corner.

I'm sure we'll have nice threads on this topic over the next two weeks, when Dallas visits DC & Carolina.

528334[/snapback]

Which perspective would that be? Our 4-9 record or their 8-5 record?

Just when you though this is a dead horse.  Where were you guys last week, after a game on the road against a divisional rival?

Drew is a middling QB who makes the best of good environments.  For every game like today, he'll throw a clunker in the big one, just when you think that he's turned the corner.

I'm sure we'll have nice threads on this topic over the next two weeks, when Dallas visits DC & Carolina.

528524[/snapback]

This wasn't a big game?

Drew is a middling QB who makes the best of good environments.  For every game like today, he'll throw a clunker in the big one, just when you think that he's turned the corner

That's not the point. Nobody on the board has said that Bledsoe is the league MVP. However, the bahsers simply say that he's washed up and should retire because he flat out sucks, and are unwilling to admit that he's a good-to-very-good (not great) quarterback.

CW

Just when you though this is a dead horse.  Where were you guys last week, after a game on the road against a divisional rival?

Drew is a middling QB who makes the best of good environments.  For every game like today, he'll throw a clunker in the big one, just when you think that he's turned the corner.

528524[/snapback]

Where are they every time they bring up 1996 and somebody points out the fact that he sucked ass throughout that entire postseason - and yet it was the best postseason of his career?