We just flat out quit today

seq004

<_< We quit. It was plain to see. When the camera panned over to Ralph in the box I just gulped to think of what he was thinking. I've been calling for TD to be fired since game 4 but I've held out hope for Mularkey until now. He's clearly lost control of this team and is spinning out of control. I'll I can do is hope that both TD and his second failure of a coach are gone come January. That was ugly as it gets. The only good news is we'll get a top 10 or possibly top 5 pick in the draft.

<_< We quit. It was plain to see. When the camera panned over to Ralph in the box I just gulped to think of what he was thinking. I've been calling for TD to be fired since game 4 but I've held out hope for Mularkey until now. He's clearly lost control of this team and is spinning out of control. I'll I can do is hope that both TD and his second failure of a coach are gone come January. That was ugly as it gets. The only good news is we'll get a top 10 or possibly top 5 pick in the draft.

528217[/snapback]

And I couldn't be happier.

This is exactly wht the franchise needed. EXACTLY what it needed.

528448[/snapback]

Yes JSP I kind of see your point because at this point I know Ralph is already planning for a new GM and after today I'm sure he's thinking new head coach also but he'd have to eat some money. Saying all that it's still painful to watch my team quit and I will be happy to see the both of them sent packing soon.

528217[/snapback]

Got off to a bad start for me- BEFORE the game....hearing a bunch of morons curse and scream over the national anthem....what an embarrassment.

The game was rough