The Positives....

Frez

Right now we have pick #6 and we most likely will move up.  Go Jets!  Go Saints!  Go Packers!  Go Niners!  Go Texans!

Houston 1-12

San Fran 2-10

Green Bay 2-10

New Orleans 3-9

Jets 3-10

Buffalo 4-9

Detroit 4-8

Arizona 4-8

Baltimore 4-8

Cleveland 4-9

Tenn 4-9

Oak 4-9

528004[/snapback]

Looks like league parity. Parity at the top, parity at the bottom.

This offense is so much worse than it was at its nadir in the gilbride era, that it's amazing to me that Mularkey doesn't just admit that he's in over his head.

The guy is simply not sharp enough to contend with the likes of Belichick, and not even Saban. Watch. Next season Miami will be very, very good. They're taking it to the chargers right now, in san diego. In his first season with someone else's roster he's outperforming Mularkey in every single key statistic on both sides of the ball.

But hey, we have good special teams.

This offense is so much worse than it was at its nadir in the gilbride era, that it's amazing to me that Mularkey doesn't just admit that he's in over his head.

The guy is simply not sharp enough to contend with the likes of Belichick, and not even Saban. Watch. Next season Miami will be very, very good. They're taking it to the chargers right now, in san diego. In his first season with someone else's roster he's outperforming Mularkey in every single key statistic on both sides of the ball.

528359[/snapback]

I think Miami is still riding on the high the Bills gave them. <_<

528359[/snapback]

shows you how decisive special teams truly are. under martz in st. louis, they've always been terrible, but they're a playoff team almost every year (excluding this year).

teams that draft kickers in the first couple of rounds are crazy.