Josh Reed

Thailog80

Common guys, give it a rest... Eric "GOD" Moulds dropped 4 balls he should have had. Nobody on offense executed well, but that has to come from the top. Bledsoe does not exactly instill confidence in any of his receivers. When a receiver dropped a ball for ole Jimmy boy, what did he do? He gave him hell, told him to shake it off, then threw to him again to get the receiver's head back in the game. Did Bledsoe? Where is the leadership?

Common guys, give it a rest... Eric "GOD" Moulds dropped 4 balls he should have had.  Nobody on offense executed well, but that has to come from the top.  Bledsoe does not exactly instill confidence in any of his receivers.  When a receiver dropped a ball for ole Jimmy boy, what did he do?  He gave him hell, told him to shake it off, then threw to him again to get the receiver's head back in the game.  Did Bledsoe?  Where is the leadership?

37809[/snapback]

Oh I know EM has the dropsies also. But Reed consistantly has them. I agree with your post...my point is come on Josh...take the next step its year three.

Oh I know EM has the dropsies also. But Reed consistantly has them. I agree with your post...my point is come on Josh...take the next step its year three.

37812[/snapback]

Agreed! But I think you will see a whole different team under a new QB. Hope JP heals quick. I found myself wishing for DB to get hurt for the season yesterday so that Matthews would come in. He certainly aint the answer, but at this point, I think the ballboy would do better than DB. :D