Mularkey will be fired for this

Coach Tuesday

Along with Donahoe, although that's not news.

I know the prevailing view is that Ralph hates to eat contracts and likes MM, but the Bills' performance over the last quarter of the season is gonna finally cost MM his job. We're not winning this game (or getting another first down, apparently). I don't think we win another game this season.

The house will be cleaned immediately thereafter, I firmly believe it. This is an embarassment - Ralph hates being embarassed. Wade embarassed him. Gregg embarassed him. Now TD and MM are embarassing him. See ya, you jokers.

hellooooo coach/gm jimmy johnson,say by the way jimmy we are picking like 8th in the draft can you build us a championship?why yes i can i see we have a good qb,wr rb rde to work with this shouldnt be much work,lol lol...................................................imagine jimmy handing the lombardi trophy to ralph wilson and saying HOW'BOUT THEM BILLS!

hellooooo coach/gm jimmy johnson,say by the way jimmy we are picking like 8th in the draft can you build us a championship?why yes i can i see we have a good qb,wr rb rde to work with this shouldnt be much work,lol lol...................................................imagine jimmy handing the lombardi trophy to ralph wilson and saying  HOW'BOUT THEM BILLS!

527803[/snapback]

I previously said i would stop liking the bills if JJ was brought in...my opinion has changed i just want to cheer for a decent team again and if JJ can help that then bring him on. If you were JJ would you give up beautiful south FL weather for the sh-- im seeing on tv (I'm talking weather and the product on the field)???

One of Marv's best one liners was the immortal "Coaches [and by extention GM's] who listen to the fans wind up sitting with them."

Well, TD and MM listened and ran our only NFL ready QB out of town on a rail.

Now it's their turn...

527810[/snapback]

Did you just take a breath from servicing Drew to post this drivel?

I can't believe this thread got hijacked by the "Bring back Drew"/"Bring in Jimmy Johnson" lunatic fringe...  can we please stay to the point, and stay grounded in reality??

527842[/snapback]

I was on point, and I never said bring back Bledsoe, what I said was this type of season was gaurenteed when they listened to the fans and ran the only NFL ready QB on the team out of town.

Maybe next year Losman will be ready to lead a winning team but, as should be painfully obvious to everyone by now, he ain't there yet.

So, all you posters who thought anyone could do a better job leading the Bills than Bledsoe could and cheered when an untested rookie was named the starter should calm down and watch as you get what you asked for.

I don't like it either, but growing pains are part of an NFL QB's growth. They almost never win their first year.

My hunch is that Wilson has already made up his mind after the Moulds incident. I think he told Moulds he was on his side. But for the benefit of prospective coaches, if there's one thing RW cannot do it is to appear to override the head coach on a disciplinary manner.

So that's why Moulds took his suspension, didn't appeal, and said RW has always been a class act.

This game just gives Ralph reason to do it mid-season.

I previously said i would stop liking the bills if JJ was brought in...my opinion has changed i just want to cheer for a decent team again and if JJ can help that then bring him on. If you were JJ would you give up beautiful south FL weather for the sh-- im seeing on tv (I'm talking weather and the product on the field)???

527815[/snapback]

Less chance of skin cancer.

Along with Donahoe, although that's not news.

I know the prevailing view is that Ralph hates to eat contracts and likes MM, but the Bills' performance over the last quarter of the season is gonna finally cost MM his job.  We're not winning this game (or getting another first down, apparently).  I don't think we win another game this season.

The house will be cleaned immediately thereafter, I firmly believe it.  This is an embarassment - Ralph hates being embarassed.  Wade embarassed him.  Gregg embarassed him.  Now TD and MM are embarassing him.  See ya, you jokers.

527677[/snapback]

I think it all comes down to this Saturday: nationally televised, last home game of the year. Another tank job, and MM might not make it to Xmas.