Here We Go Again Bills fans

Frez

What kind of uppercut will the Buffalo Bills hit us with this week? Do we take a shot to the liver or just a good stiff jab to the jaw to carry us into the work week?

Patriots- 31

Bills - 13

527490[/snapback]

Not thr liver- that's still sore from last week...

What kind of uppercut will the Buffalo Bills hit us with this week? Do we take a shot to the liver or just a good stiff jab to the jaw to carry us into the work week?

Patriots- 31

Bills - 13

527490[/snapback]

Frez, relax and enjoy the game. :huh:

Check it out....our expectations are low, and little is at stake. One poster said that if the season was over today, we would pick 7th. Other lousy teams are facing eachother; it could get even worse. <_<

I am not going to freak if the Bills lose. What I DO expect is a strong, sincere effort from the players.

NE has a banged up secondary, and we might get to see Evans take them deep a few times. Maybe Crowell will continue to develop, or even a young DB (which I suspect we will need in 06).

Either way, have a good time today!

Patriots- 31

Bills - 13

527490[/snapback]

They rope-a-dope for the first quarter, getting our hopes up with an early lead. Then they go to work with the body punches the rest of the way to thoroughly destroy our spirit.

They rope-a-dope for the first quarter, getting our hopes up with an early lead.  Then they go to work with the body punches the rest of the way to thoroughly destroy our spirit.

527601[/snapback]

Looks like a direct shot to the liver to me. :doh: