Goin thru my MP3 collection on shuffle

/dev/null

and "Buffalo Bills - Shout2mp3" comes up

Listening to the Shout with the end of Marv's "Where would you rather be than Right Here, Right Now!" makes me sad :D

Today we have Mularkey and Donahoe. If you're not with the program you're against the program rhetoric

Marv > (Donahoe + Mularkey + Williams)

Sure Marv was an old phart. but so are Paterno and Bowden. But they know how to win. the only argument i can make for mularkey is he looks like kevin costner, but like kevin costner's movies, mularkey just keeps getting worse

and "Buffalo Bills - Shout2mp3" comes up

Listening to the Shout with the end of Marv's "Where would you rather be than Right Here, Right Now!" makes me sad :D

Today we have Mularkey and Donahoe.  If you're not with the program you're against the program rhetoric

Marv > (Donahoe + Mularkey + Williams)

Sure Marv was an old phart.  but so are Paterno and Bowden.  But they know how to win.  the only argument i can make for mularkey is he looks like kevin costner, but like kevin costner's movies, mularkey just keeps getting worse

526976[/snapback]

complaining about the GM is counterrevolutionary

complaining about the GM is counterrevolutionary

526980[/snapback]

Imagine there's no Donahoe

Its easy if you try

No GM above us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for the playoffs!

Imagine there's no Mularkey

It isn't hard to do

No assclowns calling plays

No 3rd and longs too

Imagine all the people

Winning an actual game!

Imagine no Kool-Aid®

I wonder if you can

No need for Monday Morning QBs

A brotherhood of Bills Fans

Imagine all the people

Buying Playoff tickets!

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us,

And the TSW will live as one.

Imagine there's no Donahoe

Its easy if you try

No GM above us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people

Living for the playoffs!

Imagine there's no Mularkey

It isn't hard to do

No assclowns calling plays

No 3rd and longs too

Imagine all the people

Winning an actual game!

Imagine no Kool-Aid®

I wonder if you can

No need for Monday Morning QBs

A brotherhood of Bills Fans

Imagine all the people

Buying Playoff tickets!

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us,

And the TSW will live as one.

526982[/snapback]

how the hell did you think that up in the 5 minutes i posted

jeez

A working class bills fan is something to be!

don't you have a test you should be studying for?

cliff note: v(sound) < v(light), regardless where you are :P

526987[/snapback]

yes i studied and im fed up

i should be ok, i just am going to need all the coffee in columbia to keep me awake through it...

or maybe some other product from colombia that's known for keeping people alert :D

yes i studied and im fed up

i should be ok, i just am going to need all the coffee in columbia to keep me awake through it...

or maybe some other product from colombia that's known for keeping people alert  :D

526989[/snapback]

you need nothing from columbia. you just need some confidence

case in point. i spent the last 3 months studying for a Microsoft Cert test. Actually I spent 1 month studying and 2 months psyching myself out, convincing myself I wasn't ready. Turns out I was more than ready, you prolly are too.

Get some sleep and go take the test. Either you're ready or you're not. The next couple hours won't make any difference

you need nothing from columbia.  you just need some confidence

case in point.  i spent the last 3 months studying for a Microsoft Cert test.  Actually I spent 1 month studying and 2 months psyching myself out, convincing myself I wasn't ready. Turns out I was more than ready, you prolly are too.

Get some sleep and go take the test.  Either you're ready or you're not.  The next couple hours won't make any difference

526992[/snapback]

i'm not tired, thats the problem, i woke up at 1 in the afternoon today, i'm totally confident it's just i can't fall asleep, i feel totally wired! i'm not even stressed since i already have the questions as its an essay question but i know i will be exhausted tomorrow morning (well today)

i'm not tired, thats the problem, i woke up at 1 in the afternoon today, i'm totally confident it's just i can't fall asleep, i feel totally wired! i'm not even stressed since i already have the questions as its an essay question but i know i will be exhausted tomorrow morning (well today)

526993[/snapback]

thats exactly why you need some sleep. you need some downtime. your mind has been racing for the last 15+ hours. give yourself some downtime so you stop second guessing yourself and you're body/mind is rested

for example, that test i took was the first of seven tests i'll have to take. i passed the first one. took a little break, got loaded and let my body/mind/soul rest abit before i start worrying about the next