If this is true a true rumor

Mile High

decision by Ralph (linky) Wilson?  I mean to me this would be a step in the right direction.  Yeah yeah George Seifert at the airport......  Proven he is and eager to get back in the game? 

Sorry it's from another meesage board, but I couldn't ignore this one.

526962[/snapback]

i hate jimmy johson, i hate his face i hate everything about him

but there is no doubt that he'd bring us to respectability compared to the clowns we've had since Levy

Well... I hope he likes the Boating on Lake Erie... :D

Seriously though, that name has been in the back of my mind forever...It would take a Boat load of cash that is for certain...Along with absolute power, etc...This is certainly a debate I would love to see discussed more around here...This should be fun! :P

Well... I hope he likes the Boating on Lake Erie... :P

Seriously though, that name has been in the back of my mind forever...It would take a Boat load of cash that is for certain...Along with absolute power, etc...This is certainly a debate I would love to see discussed more around here...This should be fun!  :lol:

526971[/snapback]

Seriously, if Jimmy Johnson were ever involved with the Bills, I would give some consideration to switching allegence...just say no to the pork faced satan! Whatever great things he did in Dallas, was pretty much nullified by his disasterous stint in Miami...JJ is one of the few people in the NFL that I truly despise...he is a classless, boorish, jerk! :D

decision by Ralph (linky) Wilson?  I mean to me this would be a step in the right direction.  Yeah yeah George Seifert at the airport......  Proven he is and eager to get back in the game?  (My best Yoda voice)

Sorry it's from another meesage board, but I couldn't ignore this one.

526962[/snapback]

this is the most ridiculous thing i've heard in some time. is george seifert going to be the defensive coordinator?

jimmy johnson is one of the very few guys in football you could let be the coach/gm.i have no doubt in my mind on draft day he would have the lines fixed as well.i have been saying this since mid season jj would bring instant credibility to the bills,hey if the tuna can coach in big d why not jimmy here?joe gibbs is back so all the elite coaches are coaching i would love to have jimmy and his big ego here.