Nick in England comes to the mother land Move over

Nick showed up a hour or so late at my door today driving a Escalad $$!. I can not blame him for being late as he got the grand tour of the Bills complex by Jan E. After all it's not every day someone comes from the other side of the pond for a game. From what he told me the only place he did get to see was the game day looker rooms as they were being loaded up for the game with both teams equipment. I'll leave it up to him to tell you who he got to meet (a lot of the top dogs).

After Buddy "The Wonder Dog" smelled hi, Nick said it's chicken wing time. Big Tree Inn no, Duffy's not, Anchor Bar, come on,

Mammoser's Tavern 16 S. Buffalo Street Hamburg for some of the best kick a$$ wings. Barkeep English background made Nick feel at home.Wings Not Greasy, Crisp. A word of caution, I brought home some suicidal wings for the wife, I had one, 2 glasses of milk to stop the burn. Dam good wings.

Nick and his Dad will be at lot 1 pole 6 game day. A nice guy you will want to meet.

Nick showed up a hour or so late at my door today driving a Escalad $$!. I can not blame him for being late as he got the grand tour of the Bills complex by Jan E. After all it's not every day someone comes from the other side of the pond for a game. From what he told me the only place he did get to see was the game day looker rooms as they were being loaded up for the game with both teams equipment. I'll leave it up to him to tell you who he got to meet (a lot of the top dogs).

After Buddy "The Wonder Dog" smelled hi, Nick said it's chicken wing time. Big Tree Inn no, Duffy's not, Anchor Bar, come on,

Mammoser's Tavern 16 S. Buffalo Street Hamburg for some of the best kick a$$ wings. Barkeep English background made Nick feel at home.Wings  Not Greasy, Crisp. A word of caution, I brought home some suicidal wings for the wife, I had one, 2 glasses of milk to stop the burn. Dam good wings.

Nick and his Dad will be at lot 1 pole 6 game day. A nice guy you will want to meet.

526807[/snapback]

My son has decided he'd rather play with a buddy of his than go to the game so I should be there bright & early, happy juice at the ready! :D

BTW - it's pole 5 now - they renumbered...

Hammer -

My brother-in-law (the Patsie fan) is coming up tomorrow with his brother.  I've instructed him to park in your lot (he'll have Ohio tags).  Give him the Patriot's fan welcome.

:D

526868[/snapback]

To Bad for him. We will give him much lack of respect.

My son has decided he'd rather play with a buddy of his than go to the game so I should be there bright & early, happy juice at the ready! :D

BTW - it's pole 5 now - they renumbered...

526821[/snapback]

No Ben? Tell him I'm disappointed. :lol:

P.S. Amy and I will have the now traditional jello shots. :P