Pro Bowl voting ends 12 13 05

Moorman and Lindell?

That's about it....

526777[/snapback]

He won't get in but Schobel warrants consideration just look at his stats compared to other other DEs in the AFC

For those too lazy a quick list:

2nd in Solo Tackles

6th in Total Tackles

5th in Sacks

Tied for 2nd in Ints

Tied for 4th in Forced Fumbles

Tied for 4th in Passed Defensed.

I think Terrence McGee also gets consideration as a kick returner in my eyes as does London Fletcher.

He won't get in but Schobel warrants consideration just look at his stats compared to other other DEs in the AFC

2nd in Solo Tackles

6th in Total Tackles

5th in Sacks

Tied for 2nd in Ints

I think Terrence McGee also gets consideration as a kick returner in my eyes as does London Fletcher.

526785[/snapback]

I voted for all 3. Aiken, Moorman, and Phat Pat too. :D

2nd in Solo Tackles

6th in Total Tackles

5th in Sacks

Tied for 2nd in Ints

526785[/snapback]

schoebel is entirely deserving. he's having an excellent year, and he's been consistent - it's not as if he racked up 5 sacks against the titans (or a similar team) to pad his stats.

schoebel is entirely deserving. he's having an excellent year, and he's been consistent - it's not as if he racked up 5 sacks against the titans (or a similar team) to pad his stats.

526860[/snapback]

agreed, he deserved the nod last year as he was the best run stopper at his position. One who was been quietly having a good statistical year despite not playing the first two games is angelo crowell. he is averaging as many tackles per game as bulluck and has as many interceptions. Fletcher deserves the nod, as well as McGee and Moorman. And as low as i thought of him in the offseason, Rian Lindell has arguably been the second most valuable kicker in the league (neil rackers is #1).

what the hell is wrong with you ppl...ive only seen 1 person mention fletcher in this post..hes the only guy doing anything on our defense..he definatly deserves a pro-bowl appearance this comeing feb...hes 2nd in nfl with tackles just 9 behind vilma and also has 1 or 2 INT's and some sacks...secondly mcgee is the best kick returner in the game this year, even tho hes lacking any TD's...morman was the 3rd best punter in nfl before sunday and miller was #1..morman kiked his butt sunday hopefully moveing him into 2nd or even 1st place...crowell is doing a great job but im not sure if its a probowl job, same as schobel..be happy if they went but not sure if Id vote for those 2