So now Mcgahee is out of practice

VABills

He is supposed to be sick. Yeah whatever. The inmates are revolting. They don't put him on the injury list, he was there yesterday, but all of a sudden the day after the Moulds thing finishes, he is "sick". Seems to me like we might see more illnesses and "other injuries".

He is supposed to be sick.  Yeah whatever.  The inmates are revolting.  They don't put him on the injury list, he was there yesterday, but all of a sudden the day after the Moulds thing finishes, he is "sick".    Seems to me like we might see more illnesses and "other injuries".

526501[/snapback]

Look over your left shoulder. I saw them, too. <_<

He is supposed to be sick.  Yeah whatever.  The inmates are revolting.  They don't put him on the injury list, he was there yesterday, but all of a sudden the day after the Moulds thing finishes, he is "sick".    Seems to me like we might see more illnesses and "other injuries".

526501[/snapback]

So know Mcgahee is out of practice

Really????? <_<

:o:angry:

nobody ever catches the flu in Buffalo this time of year. :D

526506[/snapback]

You're missing the point. Sure, people catch the flu in Buffalo this time of year -- the question is, "Why?" Clearly this is just another facet of the NWO's continued suppression of the Buffalo Bills! :P

526501[/snapback]

Cut the guy a break...a few too many wings and beers can leave you on the can for hours the next day...