An Open Email to Tom Donohoe L&A's

Kipers Hair

Going back to the off-season that saw Mike Mularky brought on board, I have openly thought that TD had flaws making him incapable of building a winner. Tom Donoghoe Lovers and Apologists, (L&A's), often took shots at my thoughts, and attacked my football insights.

To the L&A's - apparently stallworths like myself, SoCal Bill and Swaggert the Whoremonger were not so far off base. It's somewhat eerie how you have all dissolved into attacking Eric Moulds and Mike Mularky, but have conveniently left teflon Tom untouched. Now that his body is in the ICU, and soon for the mogue, one last review of the flaw that will prevent him from succeeding -

Going back to Pittsburgh, Tommy boy lost the battle of favorite son with Bill Cower, causing him to avoid string coaches like the plague. he is incapable of 2 sided collaboration when conducting player/personnel aspect of being a GM. It's his way or none at all. He feeds this need by surrounding himself with scapegoat ready yes men. We'll see him do it again at his next job, and we'll all post jokes about this on this site. Just remember, many of you supported this fool when he was the man putting people in the seats...

It's somewhat eerie how you have all dissolved into attacking Eric Moulds and Mike Mularky, but have conveniently left teflon Tom untouched.  Now that his body is in the ICU, and soon for the mogue, one last review of the flaw that will prevent him from succeeding -

526483[/snapback]

Well I just want to make this clear, while bashing Mularkey in no way do I want to diminish the mess TD has made with the Bills...Primary amongst TD's mistakes was the hiring of Mularkey anyway...So in bashing Mularkey are we (MM's attackers) not at least indirectly bashing TD? No one goes unbashed! :angry:

Seriously though...Blow the whole damn thing up and start over...That's what I would like to see...TD included...

And congrats for seeing the evil that lurked within TD before some...He's tricky you know, and he has many disguises... <_<

Going back to the off-season that saw Mike Mularky brought on board, I have openly thought that TD had flaws making him incapable of building a winner.  Tom Donoghoe Lovers and Apologists, (L&A's), often took shots at my thoughts, and attacked my football insights.

To the L&A's - apparently stallworths like myself, SoCal Bill and Swaggert the Whoremonger were not so far off base.  It's somewhat eerie how you have all dissolved into attacking Eric Moulds and Mike Mularky, but have conveniently left teflon Tom untouched.  Now that his body is in the ICU, and soon for the mogue, one last review of the flaw that will prevent him from succeeding -

Going back to Pittsburgh, Tommy boy lost the battle of favorite son with Bill Cower, causing him to avoid string coaches like the plague.  he is incapable of 2 sided collaboration when conducting player/personnel aspect of being a GM.  It's his way or none at all.  He feeds this need by surrounding himself with scapegoat ready yes men.  We'll see him do it again at his next job, and we'll all post jokes about this on this site.  Just remember, many of you supported this fool when he was the man putting people in the seats...

526483[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...15entry521415

Going back to the off-season that saw Mike Mularky brought on board, I have openly thought that TD had flaws making him incapable of building a winner.  Tom Donoghoe Lovers and Apologists, (L&A's), often took shots at my thoughts, and attacked my football insights.

To the L&A's - apparently stallworths like myself, SoCal Bill and Swaggert the Whoremonger were not so far off base.  It's somewhat eerie how you have all dissolved into attacking Eric Moulds and Mike Mularky, but have conveniently left teflon Tom untouched.  Now that his body is in the ICU, and soon for the mogue, one last review of the flaw that will prevent him from succeeding -

Going back to Pittsburgh, Tommy boy lost the battle of favorite son with Bill Cower, causing him to avoid string coaches like the plague.  he is incapable of 2 sided collaboration when conducting player/personnel aspect of being a GM.  It's his way or none at all.  He feeds this need by surrounding himself with scapegoat ready yes men.  We'll see him do it again at his next job, and we'll all post jokes about this on this site.  Just remember, many of you supported this fool when he was the man putting people in the seats...

526483[/snapback]

We are not worthy!!!! I think somebody here could be the next GM! <_<

526483[/snapback]

And just who in the !@#$ do you think you are? Tedy Bruschi?

God bless you for being right in your prediction. If only Ralph had been reading the board at the time, we all could have been spared this hurtful Old Whitey experience. You could have changed the world for us.......damn the Internet, damn Ralph Wilson for not being on this board, damn, damn, damn...

And just who in the !@#$ do you think you are?  Tedy Bruschi?

526539[/snapback]

He wasn't saying he was Tedy Bruschi. He was saying that he was right when many others were wrong. I find it difficult to believe that YOU of all people are defining this behavior as arrogance. I mean, if that's being arrogant, then you, sir, are one arrogant monkey indeed.

He wasn't saying he was Tedy Bruschi. He was saying that he was right when many others were wrong. I find it difficult to believe that YOU of all people are defining this behavior as arrogance. I mean, if that's being arrogant, then you, sir, are one arrogant monkey indeed.

526573[/snapback]

yeah but when CTM is right he usually says it in one line not three self indulgent, nonsensical paragraphs....

the real question here is, right or wrong, who wants to talk with an insufferable jackass?

526526[/snapback]

The answer to this question can be answered statistically. The number of posts I make per day is inversely proportionate to the volume of jackass posts I see.

I haven't posted much lately.

The answer to this question can be answered statistically. The number of posts I make per day is inversely proportionate to the volume of jackass posts I see.

I haven't posted much lately.

526591[/snapback]

Good move. :D