$93,000

I wonder how long Moulds actually 'works' for that 93,000$. An entire game lasts 3.5 hours roughly, half of which (if we're being magnanamous) is offense. So far 93,000$ for an hour and a quarter. Lets be honest, he isn't out there and involved for the whole 1.75 hours either.

So, what doe he have to be pissed about? Each week he makes more than I make in a year, and I have to report 5 days a week, almost all year long.

I wonder how long Moulds actually 'works' for that 93,000$.  An entire game lasts 3.5 hours roughly, half of which (if we're being magnanamous) is offense.  So far 93,000$ for an hour and a quarter.  Lets be honest, he isn't out there and involved for the whole 1.75 hours either.

So, what doe he have to be pissed about? Each week he makes more than I make in a year, and I have to report 5 days a week, almost all year long.

526399[/snapback]

One could argue that Eric Moulds worked for 16 years (assuming he started at age 6) to get himself in a position to participate in the NFL. He then toiled in such a manner as to recognized (and paid) as amongst the best in his profession. This allows him to make $93k/week.

The guys that are the best at what they do in my industry (equity/futures markets) will make more than A-Rod.

The guys that are the best at what they do in my industry (equity/futures markets) will make more than A-Rod.

526454[/snapback]

yes, but they hafta work for it. Hell, i can stand at the plate and go 0-15 in any crucial series/playoffs for the yankees...but they arent paying me $25 mil/season to do it...