I've been gone a few days

Ramius

So i've been gone and i thought i heard something somewhere about an arguement between Eric Moulds and Mike Mularkey about something last game? Has anyone else heard/read of this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So i've been gone and i thought i heard something somewhere about an arguement between Eric Moulds and Mike Mularkey about something last game? Has anyone else heard/read of this?

526290[/snapback]

Nope, cant say I've heard or read anything about what you say, nope. <_<

Where you been? at the Y :angry:

Nope, cant say I've heard or read anything about what you say, nope. <_<

Where you been? at the Y :o

526297[/snapback]

:angry:

Attempting to stay dry up here and hoping all the 'Noles will wake up for their exams next week :D

There's been a fair amount of drama and conspiracy theories surrounding the WR of a certain 4-8 (soon to be 4-12 or 5-11) team. Most people, other than the fans of the team and a certain 45-year-old virgin talking head at ESPN, don't know why it's such a big deal because it's about a WR on a 4-8 team. Did I mention that the team is 4-8, and the WR won't be on the team next year, anyway?

526290[/snapback]

Hey!! Did you ever find out what happened?

(There's 80 threads for Eric, how ironic <_< )

526290[/snapback]

WTF? How could you miss this? Nick left Jessica because..........

er, oh, sorry, can't help you with that one. My bad. <_<

526290[/snapback]

The way I heard it was, Mularkey took the team to Nicks for a pre-game plate.

He ordered an Italian sausage for himself and cheeseburgers for everybody else.

Eric was OK with that, but he wanted his beans on the side.

Mularkey bumped Tyke Tolbert's elbow as he was passing Eric his plate, and the beans spilled.

Eric said, "What da FO!" and Mularkey said, "Shaddup Punk."

Ralph picked up the tab and they all hopped back on the bus and took off for Miami.

Honest to God! That's what happened.

I hope this was helpful. <_<