Silly game

Fezmid

http://www.duwichtel.de/

Press the space bar to jump over each of the snow banks, then press the space bar to jump over the wooden thing at the end of the slope, then while you're spinning, press the space bar yet again to launch the present.

The sound effects are what make the game funny :pirate:

My records: 780.85 for one toss, 2180,81 total for three.

CW

850.9 on one throw!!! Only took 2 solid hours of playing!

526706[/snapback]

How did you do it? It seems that if you jump the snow piles as early as possible, it helps to gain speed, and hit to rlease over the log as early as possible as well. U'm chucking the present at the highest point of the third turn. Could be I'm putting way too much thought, and time into it.

How did you do it?  It seems that if you jump the snow piles as early as possible, it helps to gain speed, and hit to rlease over the log as early as possible as well.  U'm chucking the present at the highest point of the third turn.  Could be I'm putting way too much thought, and time into it.

526742[/snapback]

Yes, you're putting too much time in it. That being said, jumping the snow hills exactly at the right time isn't important (don't hit them of course). The trick is jumping before the last jump earlier than you think you should. AND throwing the present while you're still

on your way up.

Wow, I'm a loser.

#16 overall!

526754[/snapback]

Great score!

Looks like they reset all the scores now though, so I'm not there. :P

The key is to not only throw the package when you're high in the air, but also angle it upwards at a 45 degree angle. I havn't gotten 850 like Steve, but I did get up to 830 that way. :D

CW

I found the trick is to launch "Santa" when he's on the flat part at the bottom, just before he's about to go back uphill. You can easily get 800+ on each throw that way.

#26 overall

527004[/snapback]

This game is way better than going out with a waitress, isn't it?! :D

CW

I found the trick is to launch "Santa" when he's on the flat part at the bottom, just before he's about to go back uphill. You can easily get 800+ on each throw that way.

#26 overall

527004[/snapback]

#21.....I matched your high throw of 850.9