Read...

Spun

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

37750[/snapback]

Travis did have a sucky game today. Special teams really blew this game more than Travis. Those penalties nullified for sure points on the board. At least two field goals if not TD's.

Travis did have a sucky game today. Special teams really blew this game more than Travis. Those penalties nullified for sure points on the board. At  least two field goals if not TD's.

37753[/snapback]

Some people are going to hate this but on that 4th and 1 is when we could have used a Flutie scramble to the flag. That is why the Bills drafted McGahee. He has the wheels. Even if Henry didn't stumble, I don't believe the hole was there. Sapp and Washington were.

By the way Flutie did scramble for a 6 yard touchdown late in the game against the Jets. SD has some serious QB probs. The irony is that Drew Brees supposedly had better numbers after the onset of his concussion.

Where do the Jets get the right to go 2 - 0? The nerve.

It's the offensive line...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=240919013

4th and 1. 

0 points. 

It smells.

37748[/snapback]

Well...I'm not going to disagree with his analysis because it is true...at least for the most part it is... But what he leaves out are the times when Drew does have enough time in the pocket and throws the Ball too low, or too high, or off target, etc...etc...

No it's not all Drew, but he's not really doing his part either and he's the QB...And when the QB is not doing his part it makes a bad Offense look a LOT worse...

Some people are going to hate this but on that 4th and 1 is when we could have used a Flutie scramble to the flag.  That is why the Bills drafted McGahee.  He has the wheels.  Even if Henry didn't stumble, I don't believe the hole was there. Sapp and Washington were.

By the way Flutie did scramble for a 6 yard touchdown late in the game against the Jets.  SD has some serious QB probs. The irony is that Drew Brees supposedly had better numbers after the onset of his concussion.

Where do the Jets get the right to go 2 - 0?  The nerve.

37755[/snapback]

Give it up man, this is just stupid

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not th e O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

37750[/snapback]

NO, NO, NO... THIS, is just stupid. Go back to Miami, you dolefan scum. Henry is not the problem. The above quote may be the single biggest piece of stevestojan, I have ever seen written on this board. You gotta be kidding me! :D :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: