100 reasons I love the cold weather

Beerball

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually can say bastard. You can also say prick, and ass. You can't, though, say sh-- or !@#$.

525713[/snapback]

SDS must not have seen that episode of South Park where Ms Choksondik and Mr Garrison go over the acceptable form of sh--

You can only use it in the non-literal sense. For instance, "That's a sh------- picture of me." is now fine. Hoever, the literal noun form of "This is a picture of sh--." is still naughty.

The adjective form is now also acceptable. For example: "The weather outside is sh-------." However, the literal adjective is NOT appropriate. For example: "My bad diarrhea made the inside of the toilet bowl sh-------, and I had to clean it with a rag, which then also became sh-------." That's right out!

You can say "I have to poop and sh--," or "Oh, sh--, I have to poop," but NOT "I have to sh--." Are we all clear?

Mr Garrison also went over the use of f-g.

Look, it's all about context. Well, for example, recently, I have come out and admitted that I was a homosexual. I'm gay. That means that now I can say the word, "fag." On television they usually don't allow "fag." But because I'm gay, it's alright. And with the new approval of the word, "sh--," that means that finally I am free to say...

Hey, there, sh------- sh------- fag fag,

sh------- sh------- fag fag, how do you do?

Hey, there, sh------- sh------- fag fag,

sh------- sh------- fag fag, how do you do

You may have noticed that f-g was censored for me but not Mr Garrison's quote. You may also have noticed that f-g is not censored for some of the other posters on TSW. Mr Garrison further explains:

Mr. Garrson: You can't say "fag" unless you're a homosexual.

Randy: Really? So we can't say f-g?

Mr. Garrison: No. See, you got beeped.

Man 7: You mean you have to be a f-g to say f-g?

Mr. Garrison: That's right.

Jimbo: Hell, that's not fair! I should be able to say "fag."

Randy: ...Hey, you didn't get beeped.

Jimbo: Uh oh.

Mr. Garrison: Well well well! Guess we learned something new about you, Jimbo, you freakin' fag! You wanna make out or something?

:pirate:

watching southerners during my first winter in the south i soon came to realize why they lost the civil war

525742[/snapback]

Yup, I hear 'we're safe, no snow tonight' on Atlanta radio, I think "ah damn it!" to myself. Nothing beats that show. I've been down here almost 9 years now and it _just_never_gets_old!