Everyone wanting Moulds out of Buffalo

1billsfan

Thanks ........ but no thanks

I am suspending myself from being a Bills fan for one week without pay ....... I've been a Bills fan from the beginning, through thick and thin ...... but I need a break ..... this week I'm rooting for another team.

And you, my friend, have dished out your fair share.

:flirt:

Truth hurts when you're the target, huh?  Don't like it much when you're taking it vice dishing it out.  Cosmic karma.

525513[/snapback]

...and see what life without Eric will be like in 2006. This one's gonna be ugly. You got your wish Malarkey, have fun getting blown out by the Pats you loser!  :flirt:

Keep Moulds, Can Malarkey in '06!  :D

525469[/snapback]

Oh, we've been blown out plenty of times by the Pats with Moulds on our roster.

Everyone wanting Moulds out of Buffalo please kindly watch this Sunday...

...and see what life without Eric will be like in 2006.

Yeah, because after Moulds is gone, I'm sure the Bills won't add another receiver to the corps and will go into '06 with only Evans, Reed, Parrish and Aiken..... :flirt:

Let's hope.

My fear is wasting yet another first day pick on a wide receiver. Teams that repeatedly spend high picks on WRs rarely succeed in this league. Arizona and Detroit come to mind here...

Yeah, because after Moulds is gone, I'm sure the Bills won't add another receiver to the corps and will go into '06 with only Evans, Reed, Parrish and Aiken.....  :pirate:

525593[/snapback]

Not easy to find a WR anywhee near the caliber of player of Moulds. If you can it's TO. Also, you cut Moulds and pay another receiver 3M and end up saving a couple million on the cap, and that is what you would have saved by renegotiating his contract. You still have a WR in Moulds that is consistently double teamed, when he is not he gets open, and he is still productive. Keep him and renegotiate his contract. It's actually as cheap and better.

Not easy to find a WR anywhee near the caliber of player of Moulds.  If you can it's TO. 

525630[/snapback]

TO and thats it???? How bout Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, TJ Housh, Roy Williams (when hes healthy), Randy Moss, Mushin Mohammad, Steve Smith, Chris Chambers ( :pirate: ), Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress, and you know what I'll even throw Brandon Lloyd in there thats more productive than eric.

TO and thats it???? How bout Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, TJ Housh, Roy Williams (when hes healthy), Randy Moss, Mushin Mohammad, Steve Smith, Chris Chambers ( :pirate: ), Reggie Wayne, Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress, and you know what I'll even throw Brandon Lloyd in there thats more productive than eric.

525773[/snapback]

Lee Evans has more yardage and TDs this season than Moulds does as well.