Couldn't have been said any better.....

mackey7789

Knowing what Moulds has meant to this franchise for a decade, Wilson should listen for a short spell and then turn to Mularkey, clear his throat and say:

"No, Mike, we're not suspending Eric Moulds. In fact, the next time we need a first down in the fourth quarter to seal a victory, I expect my most experienced receiver to be on the field. And I also expect my best run-stuffer to be on the field. And I want my best running back to get the ball in the red zone. Thanks, Mike. Now go out, get control of your team and win me a game. Or I'll be suspending you — for good."

I'm extremely upset thinking about Mularkey suspending Moulds. He has given more to this organization than anyone.

Get rid of the real cancers - Donahoe and Mularkey.

ever think that maybe Moulds should be suspended for his actions? im sure we arnt told the entire story. but MM wouldnt try to suspend him for no reason. he wouldnt keep him off the field for no reason.

525353[/snapback]

Yes. But was it his actions or his opinions? I have no problem with a player saying the team is being ran like siht..... Because it has been since the TD era. If that was the case then he's right, bad coaching ect... But if it was because he refused to play or run a certain route THEN I have a problem with that.

Knowing what Moulds has meant to this franchise for a decade, Wilson should listen for a short spell and then turn to Mularkey, clear his throat and say:

"No, Mike, we're not suspending Eric Moulds. In fact, the next time we need a first down in the fourth quarter to seal a victory, I expect my most experienced receiver to be on the field. And I also expect my best run-stuffer to be on the field. And I want my best running back to get the ball in the red zone. Thanks, Mike. Now go out, get control of your team and win me a game. Or I'll be suspending you — for good."

525331[/snapback]

So Ralph Wilson is going to be the coach of the team now?

I'm extremely upset thinking about Mularkey suspending Moulds. He has given more to this organization than anyone.

Get rid of the real cancers - Donahoe and Mularkey.

525331[/snapback]

By all accounts it seems as though Moulds was pulled from the game because the coaches didn't think he was playing well. Later in the game he didn't want to go back into the game and got into an argument with the WR coach.

If this is the case then Moulds should be suspended. I don't care what player we are talking about, if they don't follow orders they need to be suspended.

There are plenty of other issues you can bash Mularkey for, this is not one of them.

Go hang out with Jerry Sullivan some more.

:flirt:

Benching Moulds for poor play...

Why isn't Josh Reed benched after dropping a sure TD pass?

Why isn't Posey benched for botching an assignment that cost us the Carolina game?

Why did Bennie Anderson stay on the field after serving as a turnstyle for 8 straight weeks?

Why didn't Clements get benched during the San Diego debacle.

As a coach on this team, there are plenty of people you can bench for poor play. Moulds would not be at the top of my list.

There are plenty of other issues you can bash Mularkey for, this is not one of them.

525445[/snapback]

:flirt:

Benching Moulds for poor play...

Why isn't Josh Reed benched after dropping a sure TD pass?

Why isn't Posey benched for botching an assignment that cost us the Carolina game?

Why did Bennie Anderson stay on the field after serving as a turnstyle for 8 straight weeks?

Why didn't Clements get benched during the San Diego debacle.

As a coach on this team, there are plenty of people you can bench for poor play.  Moulds would not be at the top of my list.

525462[/snapback]

Bravo Dawgg! Poor play is acceptable and sympathy enducing for Malarkey, no wonder why the Bills are softer than Charmin toilet tissue.